Best bowler in Vic at the moment!

alexnjudy

TotalBowler
Just a question that was put forward to me by one of our bowler last weekend. Who is the current form bowler in Victoria at the moment.
I have to say it's a close one between Glen Loader and Mac Stewart.
Since Mac won the Gold Coast Tournament, i have to say Mac Stewart. Who do you think?
Regards,
Alex

Would say Mac and Glen wouldn't be to far behind.
Female would have be to be Narelle i'd say.
Best Youth Bowler? Porto and Cassie.
Best Junior Bowler? Bec and Ben

It would be fair to say its between Mac & Glen ......they both won on the weekend ,,,,,Mac in Qld & Glen in vic masters avg 245 for 7 games ....
If Glen reads this I still owe you a kiss:D:D:D:D He knows what its about !!

Sorry your all wrong. Frank Ryan has been killing it in seniors all season. Averages 245 at Keon Park last time out. And he doesn't bowl league, just lucky for you guys he doesn't take it to seriously.

Phil

There are so many bowlers in victoria who dont take it seriously enough at the moment. But if they did....so many to choose from. The come in and bowl their league per week for the hell of it and go home, dont bowl tournaments and dont have any desire to. Anyway, all things being equal, Cara would still easily be the best bowler in this state.

Btw ignore averages...they dont tell half the story. Especially league averages.

Very true Phil, Frank could still give them a run in any major event, and my money would be on Frank!
How about you set up a doubles challenge match out there at Keon Park
Frank Ryan & Mick Talevski Vs Mac Stewart & Glen Loader

Lately Mac has been bowling awesome (sitting behind him on the lanes while he almost bowled 300 on TV was fantastic) and Glen from what I can see was unbeatable in the Vic masters. However for me they need to deliver for a little bit longer before I can put them in front of Frank. Apologies to Mac and Glen.

Taken literally from the title of the thread, the answer has to be Mac Stewart. He is currently THE form Victorian bowler.

Couldn't of said it better myself Brenton. But Jason Way isnt to far behind.
Dean McKinnon

Very true Phil, Frank could still give them a run in any major event, and my money would be on Frank!
How about you set up a doubles challenge match out there at Keon Park
Frank Ryan & Mick Talevski Vs Mac Stewart & Glen Loader

That would be interesting Grant but unfortunately Mick is out injured at the moment. Hopefully he will be back soon.

Phil

From what i've seen in recent performances and going on current form i would have to say that it's a toss up between Mac Stewart and
Alan Notman with Glen Loader up there in the mix...

We should have a poll on this one. Anyone know how to do it?
What a match it will be between Mac & Glen vs Frank & Mick. Like Mark said, i don't mind paying to watch them bowl. Al & Jason have to be very close with them since they just bowled 300 game each ;)
How about JB? Is she still bowling?
Cheers,
Alex

It would be great to see a match with the eight bowlers who were awarded the Victenpin bowler of the year awards.

The ladies could play against the guys and this would enable the junior, youth, adult and senior bowlers to bowl together.

Maybe it could be a match that happens at the State Championships and would be something different that could create a bit of interest.

I think all you guys are high, MAC is miles infront of any other Victorian at the moment, and probably the only chance for a VIC bowler to make the Mens Australian Team for Worlds this year.

Yes Mr.Notman, Loader can play but they don't win and don't bowl as much as Mac does. Mac gets the job done and always features in tournament finals.

Mac is miles ahead

I think all you guys are high, MAC is miles infront of any other Victorian at the moment, and probably the only chance for a VIC bowler to make the Mens Australian Team for Worlds this year.

Yes Mr.Notman, Loader can play but they don't win and don't bowl as much as Mac does. Mac gets the job done and always features in tournament finals.

Mac is miles ahead

Yes and Mac did beat George on his favorite pattern on the weekend at the Gold Coast Tournament.

Back
Top Bottom