Marathon of the Mad!!!

Whasup!

Every year about this time i tell myself I must be mad bowling in that crazy Mildura Marathon.......And then i rebook for the next year because i'd hate to miss out.

Well done to Rob, Lisa,alisha, jessie and shelby \\:D/ and all the Staff who contributed to making the Sunraysia Marathon another huge success.
I must say this years condition was the most challenging ever it was really tough and even though i didnt score well it was fun being tested...not so fun at three in the morning however :morning:

Congrat's to the winners Mac Stewart, Paul Trotter and Ray Martin once again another close finish for the top honors...and a special thanx to Ian Strachan for holding our team up and bowling simply awesome.... shooting a 1200 for one block of 5 games and backed that up with 1123 next block well done matie ( lefties ditch [-( )

Cheers all now it's time to catch up on some hard earned sleep :sleeping:

i fully agree this is one of the best events of the year and is always full i for one have this booked on my calander every year.thankyou everyone at mildura bowl for a great event and to my two team mates trotts and ray well done it was great to fall over the line after the last two years coming so close. :D

Well another one passed again I struggle !!! new bowling balls failed but had a ball ...To Lisa,Rob,Alisha,Jess& shelby the crew down the back & the computer guy a fantastic Job,looking forward to next year....To the gang that stay in the same motel you are a disgrace but a lot of fun was had ...Mary & bazz we had a great night watching mary get pissed..he he he...Ian bowled very well to get his side in to the cash ......Mack trots & Ray congrats on the win guys .....renta

Marathon of the Mad what a perfect heading for a fantastic weekend, It was my first crack at the event and I am totally hooked, and have already booked our spot for next year.
A special thanks to Rob and Lisa and all the crew at the bowl for a sensational effort
There is nothing quite like getting up at 4.30 in the morning to go and bowl another ten games.
Hey Renta in regards to all that stayed at the city gate being a disgrace all I have to say to that is WE ARE SO! and you missed out on the funniest game of pissed mini golf on Thursday night that I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of.
To all the guys I travelled up with Pottsy, Cama ,Bear, Fang and Nemo thanks for a great weekend and I can't wait for next year.
And finally congratulations to Paul Trotter, Mac Stewart, and Ray Martin on winning the event.

Racer33

Congrats to Rob, Lisa, Alisha, Jess, Shelby and staff on another very well run marathon. Always a great weekend and the Hooters will definitely be back next year to hopefully bowl a little better (now i remember why I've only got a 170 ave.)

Well done Mac, Trots and Ray on their well deserved win and to Strachany for for a a couple of great series'.

I thought the condition was tough but fair. You really had to earn your bonus points (unless you're a lefty) and it made for a much closer competition.

Thanks to the City Gate for allowing us to book 12 months in advance every year.

Graeme and Nat

i'd just like to thank the acedemy..........

ooops, thats my winning speech ;)

great work once again guys, look forward to returning next year with the much wiser "chucky and the girls"

its tough, but its good

keep up the good work

Hi All,
Lisa & Myself would like to thank all of the bowlers that commit themselves to this event year in year out. We had a great time and love catching up with our mates that we only see once a year. A few minor changes will happen for next years event but I am sure it will be another great weekend.

Have done a little research and found that in the 13 years this tournament has been running it has only not filled 3 times (that was back at the start), has been overfilled once (that will never happen again).
The scoreing for this event has never been easy. The overall average this year was 172, up on last year by 1 pin but down on 2 years ago by 3 pins.
Also sold 15 packets less skin patch this year so you lot must be getting better or just bringing your own ;) .

Congratulations to Paul, Mac & Ray, good not to be the bridesmaid again. :)

Also a special mention to Team Pottsy, Leslie and Bennett, the only team not to bowl a 200 game for the entire 60 games, although Steve came awfully close on several occasions.

Thanks to my girls and all the staff for the extra efforts put in.

Look forward to seeing you all at the Dungeon next year. :cool:

Rob.

PS Don't forget people, Bowling wasn't meant to be easy! :p

To all the crew in Mildura,

Great to see that once again, you have put on fantastic event for all that attended. Would have loved to of attended again this year, but good old Emerson roll offs prevented a return for an improved performance on my first attempt. Hope to get the chance to return next year.

Mary fully agree with you. After last year l said no way, never again, but was really disappointed that l was unable to attend this year, as it was such fun, and was great to be challenged by tough conditions.

Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom