Dandenong Anzac day 60 Game Marathon

Here is the updated team list that we have at the bowl, please contact us if there are any changes that need to be made. I would like to have all the averages finalised by 10am tomorrow morning at the latest.

Attachments

• TEAM UPDATES.xls
    27 KB · Views: 126
any chance of some score updates pls?

I can tell you for sure that Paul Trotter's team got 1st, and Mac Stewart's team got 2nd. Can't remember the rest sorry.
Well done to Mac on his 300 game, 20th game of his block.

OMG, l can not believe that l have already done this.....

Here are the final standings and individual averages as well.

still in dire need of need..... thxs to the unknown number 4 calling at 8am this morning, when l had finally managed to fall asleep, only a few hours before. almost 48 hours straight..... and almost 48 cans of jack to go with it in that time....

oh what fun it was.

Attachments

• Final Standings and results.xls
    46.5 KB · Views: 75
I will be looking at the results from another perspective over the coming days.

I would like to have a look at how the final standings may have been affected with a change to the handicap system.

Once it is done l will post a results, so people can see. Might be interesting to look at.

Paul Hewer's 7th game was 230, and i didn't throw a 139 in my first game :p Was 193.

Thanks however for the scores Lance, and to all the organisers for yet another great event!

Paul Hewer's 7th game was 230, and i didn't throw a 139 in my first game :p Was 193.

Thanks however for the scores Lance, and to all the organisers for yet another great event!

HAHA.

oops. sorry bout that. still feeling a bit tired.

here is the updated list. will attach a copy of the skins winners later.

Attachments

• Final Standings and results.xls
    48 KB · Views: 91
Attached are a list of the skins winners throughout the event.

Attachments

• SKINS PAYOUT SHEET.doc
    76 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom