2006 ANZAC Day 60 game Marathon

Werribee

Werribee
The ANZAC Day 60 game Marathon is now accepting entries.

Please get your entry in early as we are limiting entries to 33 teams.

Hope to see you all!

Edi

I'm making the journey from NZ over for this :)

Will you accept my 175 average? ;) Seriously, whats the deal with averages from overseas centres?

We will be able to take your New Zealand average. Due to New Zealand being WTBA affiliated this won't be a problem.

You will need to take out a TBA membership.

Edi

I'd be interested in joining a team if anyone has a vacancy, though I would probably need to leave by 2am sunday morning. Regards

Adam Hayes

THIRTY TONS OF GRUNT said:
hmmmm see nothing has changed still sandbagging heh Cam. [-X :---) :confused:

Come on mate, give me a break. I've been out of the game for a year.

Im back to normal now though, chucked a 140 followed by 250 on Monday.

LOL Cameron - so what has changed since you used to bowl at Sunshine...

JK - will be good to catch up

Hi Edi ,
Can you put Paul Bast and Mick Carlsson down to bowl will let you know the third bowler soon.
Thanks Paul.

I'm very interested in joining a team also !

but whats this about being TBA registered ?
how do i register ? :confused:

i bowl in a league at forest hill on thursday nights if that helps ?

You need to be registered with the National Body or one of it's affiliates (for eg; MTBA or CTBAM in Vic).

You can purchase your registration from Werribee if required, but ideally it should be done at the centre at which you bowl. Ask your league delegate which group they sanction the league with and this should clarify things. Your league secretary should have sent some form of paper work to an affiliated body or TBA to ensure your league is registered and recognised for any achievements.

Edi

Maybe Werribee could look at the average that people bowled in the marathon last year and divide it by the persons height and multiply it by their league average .

Christian ;) Would love to bowl but dont want to fall asleep behind the wheel and get up close and personal with a truck again .

Hi guys,

just a reminder to get your entries in as we are getting "fuller and fuller"!!

Edi

I will post a listing next week

Hi Edi,

Can you put down Gavin Cox, Charlie Nagle and myself. Gav will do the paperwork soon.

Thanks Vi Huynh

Seems you have a glitch in your computer.... It looked like a 160 league average. Check your keyboard Spoon!

Edi

Spoon are you going to bowl the last block this year lol . It will be good to see you back down here soon , 160 ave you must be kidding , turn the 6 upside-down . CYA soon

Chrissy

Hi Edi ,
Can you please put in Christian , Steve and Aaron . Thank you we will get back to you soon with our Sydney ave. About 120's lol.

Christian

Back
Top Bottom