Healthy Life ANZAC Day 60 Game Marathon

Well done guys & gals... Agreat tourny & very well run thankyou ...
To AMF Dandenong a great job & apart from respotting no break downs as far as I have heard .....Looking to next year & lets hope Tothy drinks a little less

I agree, the event was very enjoyable and well run. I will definitely be there again next year but I don't know if I will bowl 30 games again! :confused:

I would like to take this time to thank the following people who helped to make the marathon a great sucess, and a great night.

All of the sponsors:
Healthy Life
AMF
CandleLight
LeafBusters (Brett himself)

I would also like to personally thank the following people:
Yvonne, for her tireless efforts throughout the night with the scoring, and checking the skins awards after each block. Yvonne throughout night made sure that everyone had upto date results after each block, and the skins winners posted on the counter. Thank you very much for the making this job a lot easier on me.

Lloyd, for providing the sponsorship dollars, despite the tournament not reaching its based on teams. This was fantastic support from AMF, to ensure that the tournament still had a great payout, despite only being 2/3 full. Also another thanks for the Pro-Shop voucher supplied to Ian for his great 300 game. It was an added bonus that had not been planned or requested in anyway.

All the staff at AMF Dandenong throughout the marathon.

Now l would like to also thank all the bowlers that entered the marathon. I hope you all a great time, and enjoyed the fun. Throughout the course of the night everyone appeared to be having a lot a laughs, and really enjoying themselves. It was greatto see people from a wide ranging area of victoria competing (Bendigo to Morwell) & of course we even had a team from QLD, which was fantastic.

For those of who are still interested, here is the breakdown of the final payouts:
60 skins games @ $40.00 each
1st Place $1500.00
2nd Place $1200.00
3rd Place $900.00
4th Place $725.00
5th Place $575.00
6th Place $425.00
7th Place $275.00
8th Place $125.00

Planning for next years ANZAC Day marathon is already underway, with a couple of key sponsors already secured. We are hoping to make next year bigger and better.

See you all around.

Thanks to all the above people that xpense has just said. It was a great event. Run nice and smooth. And i'll certainly be back next year! :D

Back
Top Bottom