AMF Kedron "MIDNIGHT MARATHON"

jl

Nobody
Over $2000 in prize money up for grabs !!

The Midnight Marathon is back! It's been ages since a midnight tournament has been held at AMF Kedron, and here's an opportunity for all bowlers to pick up a bit of extra cash, and experience what its like to bowl through the night. Open to ALL bowlers from any centre.

Details for the Midnight Marathon are as follows:

* Saturday 24th May, 2003 (well Sunday 25th)
* 12.30am start (check-in at midnight)
* Doubles format, bowling 24 games (12 games each)
* 9 no-tap format, scratch, with auto 10th frame strike out
* Lane draw will be done at check-in

Format:

* Six blocks of 4 games per team (2 games each)
* After block 3, there will be a 1/2 hour wake up coffee break
* At completion of 6th block (approx 5am), presentations will be done and full breakfast will be supplied to all competitors
* Lane changes after each block

Prize money (based on 30 teams)

* Each block, there is a high team block award of $100.00 per block, plus, a high individual block award of $50.00, for 6 blocks.
* Bonus prize money for overall placings 1st-5th place.
(1st: $500.00; 2nd: $300.00; 3rd: $200.00; 4th & 5th: $100.00)
* Any ties in blocks or overall placings shall be divided equally
* Prize money shall be adjusted according to number of entries

Entry fee is $85 each or $170 per team

To put your team's entry in now, call AMF Kedron on 3350-1177 to reserve your spot. A great way to get your practice in early for the Queensland Cup in June.

:( yeah, REAL early!!!!

Sounds great, however it is just a pity that you have scheduled it for a weekend which has Caboolture Area Championships, Brisbane Area Masters, not to mention the Richlands Open.....or the Arafura Classic Singles for that matter..... :(

Sounds pretty good Jase, I'll be there!
It's a shame that there is so much on at the same time, but it just means a lot of the better bowlers won't be around to win all the money! :twisted:
So if you have nothing on, get in early and put your name down so the tournament goes ahead!

sorry Jason, my calendar had a blonde moment......Richlands is NOT the same weekend as your tournie....it seems that I am running out of weekends in May......

Broni :(

JUst thought i'd bring this one back to the top
11 teams in at this stage. There should be entry forms in all the QLD AMF centres, but don't forget its open to all bowlers from any centre.
Don't forget, this is a great opportunity to practice on the lanes for the upcoming QLD Cup event.

Book your spot for either event at AMF Kedron on 3350-1177

hey jason, just to let you know, Grace Rivas and i will be bowling together. The adults will get a good run for there money :p . Anyways i will see you thrusday if your workin. Later

Hamish, I was under the impression that you weren't allowed to bowl.
However, I put you and Grace's names on the sheet today while at work
That now makes a grand total of 12 teams at this stage, with 4 days to go.
Should be a great evening (or morning ??), looking forward to it

Book your team's spot on 3350-1177

u can put me and jamie kassel down for a team
i'll c u on sat night

Back
Top Bottom