Strikers @ AMF Kedron

Kedron

Let's Roll
Hi all,

I, on behalf of AMF Kedron, am pleased to announce the Strikers league returns bigger & better in 2008.
With an increased prize fund, new incentives to join and a new Centre Manager in Shayne Turner, 2008 is shaping up to be a great year.

Season starts Wednesday 16th Jan, 2008 @ 6.15pm. League AGM will be on the first night.

Where: AMF Kedron
When: Wednesday nights
Time: 6.15pm
Format: Teams of 2 bowling 4 games each
Handicap points to win each game
Cost: $25 each
Prize fund: Approx $6500 (based on 12 teams)

Includes AMF League Bowler Benefits, including discounted practice games and discounts in Cafe & Bar among other offers.

Prize fund breakdown: (based on 12 teams)
1st place team: $800
2nd place: $750
3rd place: $700
4th place: $600
5th place: $550
6th place: $500
7th place: $400
8th place: $350
9th place: $300
10th place: $250
11th place: $250
12th place: $250

High Game/Series Scratch M/F: $50 each
High Game/Series Handicap M/F: $50 each
High Game/Series Scratch Team: $100
High Game/Series Handicap Team: $100

There is also an added incentive to new bowlers wishing to join this league in 2008. Conditions apply.

Please contact Shayne or Jason at AMF Kedron on 33501177, or PM me for more details.

Jason Lambert
Assistant Manager
AMF Kedron Bowl

Hi all,

I can confirm there is at least 10 teams for this league at this stage. It is never too late to join.

Contact either Shayne or myself on 3350-1177 or on [email protected] or via PM.

Jason
AMF Kedron

hi all,

just like to post a quick update.

it looks at though we are now up to 13 teams of doubles and growing each week. it is great to see such amazing interest in the league.

to all bowlers, i would like to wish everyone a very happy and safe Christmas break and a very happy new year.

from all the team at AMF Kedron Bowl.

Jason.

hello again,

first of all, i would like to take this opportunity to wish all bowlers a very happy new year.

at this point, i can say that there are only 4 team spots left in the Strikers league for 2008, so if you are interested in joining, please contact either myself or Shayne Turner at the bowl as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

Phone: 3350 1177
or reply here
or PM me with your details

Jason
AMF Kedron

hi all,

with 13 teams in the league at present, i would just like to remind anyone still interested that we will still be taking bowlers for the league.

if you don't have anyone to bowl with, drop me a line and i'll do my absolute best to pair you up with someone.

Strikers League
Wed nights @ 6.30pm
$25 per week for 4 games
AMF Kedron Bowl

Jason Lambert
AMF Kedron Bowl

Back
Top Bottom