Handicapped Skins @ AMF Kedron

Kedron

Let's Roll
Hi all,

We are holding a Handicapped Skins event at AMF Kedron on Sunday 27th July.

I already realise the NSW Open is on the same weekend, hence why we have gone for the Handicapped tournament and with some of the 'big names' heading down south for the weekend, here's a great opportunity to pick up some cash.

Also, for those interested, we have also now discarded our Summit oiling machine and have got a Phoenix instead. Come and try the new pattern!

Details are as follows:

Where: AMF Kedron Bowl
Day: Sunday 27th July
Time: 11.00am start (check-in 15 mins prior)
Cost: $50
Format: 6 games Handicapped skins
Handicap: 90% of 220

Prize fund:
* 1st place handicapped skin - $75 each game
* 2nd place handicapped skin - $45 each game
* 3rd place handicapped skin - $20 each game
* 4th place handicapped skin - 3 free league practice games
(Skins based on 24 entries - Scratch prizes may be awarded depending on # of entries)

A light lunch will be supplied to all bowlers at the completion of bowling as well.

Many thanks to our Sponsor "Clean up with K&K" and also to "TotalBowling" for allowing us to display this on the website.

If you would like to enter this tournament, please contact me via this site or through the centre on 3350 1177. I will require your name and the centres that you bowl at.

Jason Lambert
AMF Kedron Bowl

Hello again,

I have now attached the flyer for the event.
There are a few names down at this stage.

* Please note * I made an error in the original post - Handicap is 80% of 220.

If you would like to put your name down for this event, please contact me via this site or on 3350 1177.

Jason Lambert
AMF Kedron Bowl.

Attachments

• skins 08.jpg
    skins 08.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 29
hello,

at this stage, we have 9 definites and another few hopefuls for the skins next weekend.

if you would like to bowl, please give me a call at the bowl on 3350 1177, or leave a message here.

Jason
AMF Kedron.

Hi,
Can you put Chris & Shirley Robinson down we both bowl at Richlands in the Friday K&K Singles League

Cheers

hello,

thank you chris & shirley. you have been entered into the tournament.

we now have at least 15 confirmed starters for the skins on sunday. it is of course not too late to enter. if you would like to bowl, please contact me on 3350 1177 or reply here.

please do not forget to let me know which centre(s) you bowl at so i can confirm averages

Jason
AMF Kedron.

good morning all,

i am pleased to announce we are now up to 18 bowlers. this event is a definite go-ahead. thank you to all who have put their names down so far.

it is of course still not too late to enter. if you would like to bowl, please contact me at the centre on 3350-1177 or via this site. please do not forget to include the centre(s) you bowl at so that i can confirm averages.

once again, many thanks to all including the sponsor - "Clean up with K&K"

Jason
AMF Kedron Bowl.

hi all,

many thanks to everyone who supported the tournament. we had 20 bowlers here today who all (i believe) enjoyed themselves throughout the day.

results are attached.

thank you once again Graham & Cheryl of "Clean up with K&K" who helped with the cash payouts and the random "$20" lucky lane awards.

Jason
AMF Kedron Bowl.

Attachments

• skins 270708.xls
    28.5 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom