Boxing Day Skins @ AMF Kedron

Kedron

Let's Roll
Hello everyone,

AMF Kedron & Clean Up With K&K are pleased to announce the annual Boxing Day Skins. Heaps of prizemoney up for grabs and you don't even have to win a skin to win some $$$. Format and details are below:

Where: AMF Kedron Bowl
When: Friday 26th December
Time: 11am
Cost: $85 for 10 games
Handicap: 100% of 220 (highest current league average after 18 games bowled)

Prize Payouts: (based on 30 entries)
Handicap skins... 1st - $85, 2nd - $45, 3rd - $20, 4th - Mystery prize
Scratch skins... 1st - $45 (winner of scratch skin must bowl 220 game or better, otherwise jackpots to next game)
Lucky lane awards... Random drawing before each block wins $$$

There will be also be a light lunch served at the completion of bowling.

The Boxing Day skins has always been a popular event in the past and we are looking for the trend to continue.

If you would like to bowl, please leave your name via the thread, along with the centre(s) that you bowl at, or contact Jason at AMF Kedron on 3350 1177.

I would also like to pass on my thanks to Clean up with K&K for their support in our skins tournaments and to Totalbowling for allowing us to post this online.

Jason Lambert
AMF Kedron Bowl

P.S. The staff of AMF Kedron Bowl would like to wish everyone in the bowling community all the very best throughout the Festive Season and have a great 2009!

Hi all,

These are the bowlers who have confirmed so far...

Darren Suna
Kimberlie Suna
Jason Lambert
Mitch Hall
Steven Armstrong
Peter Stevanovic

This tournament is still going ahead.
If you would like to put your name down, you may via this thread, via PM, or via phone on 3350 1177.

Kind regards,

Jason Lambert
AMF Kedron

Hi all,

Darren Suna
Kimberlie Suna
Jason Lambert
Mitch Hall
Steven Armstrong
Peter Stevanovic
Brendan Meads
Daniel Mifsud

If you would like to put your name down, you may via this thread, via PM, or via phone on 3350 1177.

Kind regards,

Jason Lambert
AMF Kedron

Hi all,

Darren Suna
Kimberlie Suna
Jason Lambert
Mitch Hall
Steven Armstrong
Peter Stevanovic
Brendan Meads
Daniel Mifsud
Patrick Rahilly

Kind regards,

Jason Lambert
AMF Kedron

Hello,

It is with great regret that I wish to inform all bowlers that the 2008 Boxing Day Skins has been cancelled.

I would really like to thank all the bowlers who had already expressed their interest in the tournament.

Jason Lambert
AMF Kedron Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom