kedron skins Sun Aug 27

Hi, i only bowl at aspley but i bowl in two league Monday High Rollers and Aspley Singles on Friday nights

Patrick bowls at Aspley and he bowls Monday nights High Rollers and Elite Juniors on Thursdays

Hi All,

Here is the updated list for this Sunday's skins:

Kimberlie Suna
Patrick Rahilly
Madeleine Suna
Michelle Crase
Cheryl Spicer
Graham Spicer
David Porter
Brett Laird
Kellie Hart
Lana Hart
Aaron Lambert
Terry Gay
Quintin Austin
Les Cook
Darren Suna
Paul Chambers
Scott Fryer
Kylie Kassel
Gladys Cook
Dom Green
Chris Robinson
Shirley Robinson
Dean McGregor
Robbie Linari
Steven Armstrong
Kerrie McAloney

Total entries - 26

Not too late to put your name down. I will also need to know which centre(s) you bowl in so I can confirm averages.

Quick recap:
* Check-in 11am, bowl 11.30am
* 8 games $50
* Handicap 90% of 200
* 1st - $50, 2nd - $20 for each skin (based on 30 entries)
* Highest handicap pinfall wins free entry into K&K Restricted
* Complimentary light lunch served at completion of the tournament.

Thanks,

Jason.
AMF Kedron.

Quick update:

Kimberlie Suna
Patrick Rahilly
Madeleine Suna
Michelle Crase
Cheryl Spicer
Graham Spicer
David Porter
Brett Laird
Kellie Hart
Lana Hart
Aaron Lambert
Terry Gay
Quintin Austin
Les Cook
Darren Suna
Paul Chambers
Scott Fryer
Kylie Kassel
Gladys Cook
Dom Green
Chris Robinson
Shirley Robinson
Dean McGregor
Robbie Linari
Steven Armstrong
Kerrie McAloney
Wayne Hester
Paul Lambert

Total entries - 28

Thank you to all who have put their name down for this weekend. Not too late to enter. Look forward to seeing you all this Sunday

Jason.
AMF Kedron.

I just wanna say good luck to my gorgeous Madeleine i hope you bowl the house down!

And to Dom, good to see your following in your bro's footsteps, bowl well!

Jodes.

P.S. Madeleine I hope all that chocolate doesn't make you sick ;)

Thank you Aunty Jodee I will make you proud of me.

Getting in some practice when we bowl Doubles together in the CHAMPS.

Good luck all today and ..............go Lana go.......go.........lana...............

Gary..........................................:cool:

Ps: Oh and you to Kellie.................:rolleyes: ................ha ha ha ha

Good luck to my fellow Stammer Staffers, Steve, Deano and Patti! Also good luck to the sexiest **** Kylie and my boy Robbie. Bowl well guys

I would just like to say congrats to Jason and the team at kedron for a great skins today. I had a ball and the light lunch served after bowling was awsome. Once again a big thank you goes to kedron bowl and clean up with k&k for their help today.

Scott Fryer

I just wanted to say that I bowled out of my brains today. 121 over average and came 11th out of 32 bowlers. My mum thinks that I take after her, I must have to agree with her as I don't think I take after daddy as I never whinged about lanes, balls or bowlers. Just kidding. He won the skins so I'm glad I take after daddy.

Thanks very much Uncle Jason and Aunty Cheryl who ran a lovely day. Most of all I want to thank my NANNY and POPS. You are the best and I love what you do for the bowlers.

MADELEINE SUNA:) :)

All I'm going to say is don't under estimate a 6 year old.

KIM SPICER-SUNA

Thanks Gary, sorry not today honey maybe next time!!!

Thankyou to all for a great day! I really enjoyed it.

Congrats Maddy,

I knew you would do me proud :)

Looks like were gunna be kickin some serious butt ;)

ah.. Robbie you "oddball" ... I hope you bowled decent.

results:

Game 1: Terry Gay - 268; Paul Chambers - 265; Darren Suna - 248
Game 2: Kerrie McAloney - 262; Kellie Hart - 254; Peter Bowling - 242
Game 3: Robbie Linari - 245; Scott Fryer - 238; Kylie Kassel - 236
Game 4: Wayne Hester - 276; Robbie Linari - 258; Kellie Hart - 246
Game 5: Luke Green - 286 (286 scr); Darren Suna - 249; Shirley Robinson - 226
Game 6: Robbie Linari - 256; Darren Suna - 241; Anna Tenuta - 225
Game 7: Scott Fryer - 302 (289 scr); Patrick Rahilly - 293 (256 scr P.B.); Brett Laird - 271
Game 8: Steven Armstrong - 257 (257 scr); Graham Spicer - 241; Chris Robinson

Top 3: (incl. handicap)
Darren Suna - 1764
Paul Chambers - 1721
Shirley Robinson - 1716

High Games:
Scott Fryer - 289 (Game 7)
Luke Green - 286 (Game 5)
Steven Armstrong - 257 (Game 8)
Patrick Rahilly - 256 (Game 7)
Robbie Linari - 249 (Game 4)
Darren Suna - 249 (Game 5)

I'd like to personally thank everyone for the turn out we had today. We had a total of 32 entries which was more than we had hoped for, and apart from a couple of hiccups along the way, I believe things ran quite well.

I'd like to point out a couple of the highlights of my day:

* Congratulations to Patrick Rahilly on bowling his Personal Best score (I believe) of 256. An amazing 98 pins over average. He started with the first 7 strikes. Looking forward to hearing of more from this young man with a bright future in the game.

* Congratulations to Madeleine Suna, who at only 6 years old, not only managed to last 8 games, but also managed to bowl 121 pins over her average for the day. I'm sure someone will be sleeping well tonight!

Lastly, I'd like to thank the team at Clean up with K&K for their effort and support to help this event run so smoothly today. Could not have been such a success without their help.

Also, I urge everyone to get into the skins at Mt Gravatt next Sunday. No doubt with the support it is getting so far, it will also be a great event.

Once again, thanks to everyone who participated in today's skins. Now it's on to the K&K Restricted tournament in October.

Regards,

Jason.
AMF Kedron

Well first of all I would like to say thanks to Cheryl and Graham for your sponsorship towards today. Not all of the bowlers walked away with money, but I am sure they walked away having fun, but most of all with a full belly, the lunch you but put on for all the bowlers was great.

Thanks to Jason you ran the tournament like a dream, with no problems at all.

Congratulations to Patrick your game was huge, well done on a personal best, and all the best for the K&K Restricted Cup too.

Congratulations to Madeleine, you have such a big future ahead of you, you bowled so well, next time leave mum to sit and watch and carry your balls from lane to lane for you. ;) ;)

Well done to all the other bowlers, there were some great games thrown today, and Scott how does it fell to take the young kids money, I mean he throws his best game ever and you have to go and out do him, we all even tried to get Jason to give you a yellow and even a red card, just so they young boy could get the big bucks, but I am sure you were giving Jason half of the winnings that’s why he wouldn’t card you.;) ;)

Thanks again to all the staff at the bowl and again to the Spicer’s; you go above and beyond when it comes to bowling.

First thanks to Cheryl and Graham for their sponsorship. It was a fun 8 games of skins. Patricks 293 with handicap was unlucky and would have won any other skin but Scott spoiled that.

Scott also picked up a $75 bonus for the highest game. And Luke had a chance for his first 300 but after front 10 left 3 pins standing. And well done to Madeleine Suna , you can really make your spare ball turn girl.
Darren Suna bowled well and finished with a very good 220 scratch average.

I bowled patchy and could only get one 2nd. But just hung in there to win the free entry into the K&K Restricted by default to Darren. Once again thanks to Cheryl and Graham.

Paul____________

Hey
I would like to say thanks to Kedron bowl for a good day, for $50 it was well spent, to Patrick for bowling your PB well done man, scott fryer for bowling a 289 unlucky man, luke green 286 unlucky again.

thank you again

Brett

P.S. i think i won $44 for the Scartch it, how did everybody else go?

Hay whats with the gang up on me come on guys i feel bad enough allready about beating poor Patti he and little Maddy Sauna will be a force to reckon with in the up and comming years. they both bowled really well. and hay Luke what can i say mate 3 pins sorry mate i still cant belive it my self i had allready given you that high game award but the 300 would have been great for both of us if the pins fell our way but thats bowling i guess. once again thanks again to jason and kedron bowl aswell as the crew from k&k you guys are a fantastic asset to the sport of ten pin bowling you guys are great. I just wish i could bowl the resticted k&k but thats life. Again to Pattie and Luke i am sorry guys. I had alot of fun will definatly be back to any thing else you guys run.

scott said:
Hay whats with the gang up on me come on guys i feel bad enough allready about beating poor Patti he and little Maddy Sauna will be a force to reckon with in the up and comming years. they both bowled really well. and hay Luke what can i say mate 3 pins sorry mate i still cant belive it my self i had allready given you that high game award but the 300 would have been great for both of us if the pins fell our way but thats bowling i guess. once again thanks again to jason and kedron bowl aswell as the crew from k&k you guys are a fantastic asset to the sport of ten pin bowling you guys are great. I just wish i could bowl the resticted k&k but thats life. Again to Pattie and Luke i am sorry guys. I had alot of fun will definatly be back to any thing else you guys run.

mate its all good u bowled the better game.

i would just like to say thank you to jason for running a great tournament and scott mate u deserve to win that skin after bowling a 289 game i could of won had a closed the ten frame but thats life so dont feel bad for beating me and also congrats to luke green for bowling a 286 you a legend mate

Back
Top Bottom