kedron skins Sun Aug 27

nomad said:
Thank you Aunty Jodee I will make you proud of me.
Getting in some practice when we bowl Doubles together in the CHAMPS.

I could not bare to hold this question in any longer. After reading through the QLD forum for the past few months, reading how many aunties uncles and enemies the bowlers from Kedron have.

Is Kedron in QLD or Tasmania?
You all seem to be related to each other?

I am a greek man, so i like a little bit of kinky greek man action. But even i know when the line needs to be drawn...............................

The children of Kedron region will grow up thinking that their parents where very amorous in their youth, judging by the amount of aunties and uncles they have. Trying to work out the Kedron family tree is certainly harder than a criptic cross word.

By the way, i believe i am also related to Molly :eek:

Give it a rest will you!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure the other forum users and owner of this site will agree..........Take it elsewhere please!

To be honest Lana you are right.. The owner of this site has had enough of the constant dribble that flows from some of the mouths of certain members of this Forum… Queensland would have to be one of the worst forums for the most BULL**** I have ever read…

I think its time for a certain few members to have a read around the site, and see how things should be said in an open forum…

And they wonder why bowling is on the decline… **** Me

Congrats to Kedron on a great turn out and well run event.. Congratulations to all who cashed and once again well done to Cheryl and Graham Spicer on once again supporting the ever eroding Tenpin Bowling…

HUGE CONGRATS to Madeleine Suna on an awesome effort, EIGHT games that is huge sweetie :lol:

Congrats to everyone who cashed there were some massive games on the day. Well done to Robbie on 3 very nice games and Lukey 286 way to go.

Patti, we will kick your butt so hard when we see you next. How dare you bowl your P.B. whilst your cheer squad is not there to see it [-( [-X
Fantastic bowling little buddy you are a legend =D>

Speaks Some Evil said:
By the way, i believe i am also related to Molly :eek:

Look I dont know who you are, but please dont say you are releated to me, for one at least I know where Kedron is, you need to get your head out of your backside, and look at a map.

G-UNIT,

You are my hero man!! I'm am like so proud to say we are on the west side together lol. Well done on your PB! That is some kick ass bowling brother! I can see that the big one isnt to far away. Keep it up G-Unit. You dererve it!

P.S Were they all brokie strikes like you predicted? ;) lol

Love ya Man

thank you taya and every one else that has congratulated me for my pb

yer some of them were brookie taya lol lets hope i can bowl like that tonight at league

What a champ! Congratulations patti on your awesome game, I was glad I was there to see it!

Also thank you to Kedron bowl for putting on a good tournament.

Nice 286 Lukey!

You always seem to bowl well when i'm not around lol. But awesome game buddy. You just knock em dead evertime you step foot on a lane! Ever thought of joining Team Stammer? ;)

Taya

FROM WHERE I STOOD IT WAS A GREAT DAY AND THE BOWLING WAS FANTASTIC.

A GREAT EFFORT FROM A "LITTLE CHAMP IN THE MAKING".

WELL DONE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU BOWL IN THE FUTURE.

HEY PATRICK,

YOUR EFFORT FOR THE SKINS WAS FANTASTIC. I TELL YOU I THINK YOU ARE GOING TO BE HARD TO BEAT IN THE "K N K RESTRICTED". DARREN, MYSELF AND MADELEINE WANT TO CONGRATULATE YOU ON YOUR PB GAME. I AM SO GLAD THAT I WAS ABLE TO SEE YOU BOWL & ACHIEVE SUCH A HIGH GAME.

KIM SPICER-SUNA:D

thank you for that kim darren and maddy i would just like say to thank you to darren for even thinking to give his free entry to me that ment so much to me that darren even thought to give it to me thank you so much and i would also like to say lil madeline suna bowled her brains out that day i thought she bowled so well i cant wait to see her bowl in 10 years she will be killing them

Back
Top Bottom