K&K Trios @ AMF Kedron

Kedron

Let's Roll
Hi all,

I, on behalf of AMF Kedron, am pleased to announce the Thursday Trios league returns bigger & better in 2008.
With an increased prize fund, new incentives to join and a new Centre Manager in Shayne Turner, 2008 is shaping up to be a great year.
The league will be known as the K&K Trios and includes sponsorship from Clean up with K&K and AMF. (Many thanks to Graham & Cheryl Spicer)

Season starts Thursday 31st Jan, 2008 @ 7pm. League AGM will be on the first night.

Where: AMF Kedron
When: Thursday nights
Time: 7pm
Format: Teams of 3 bowling 4 games each
Scratch & Handicap points to win each game
Cost: $30 each
Prize fund: Approx $25000 (based on 12 teams)

Includes AMF League Bowler Benefits, including discounted practice games and discounts in Cafe & Bar among other offers.

Prize fund breakdown: (based on 12 teams)
1st place team: $3300
2nd place: $3000
3rd place: $2850
4th place: $2550
5th place: $2250
6th place: $2100
7th place: $1800
8th place: $1650
9th place: $1500
10th place: $1350
11th place: $1200
12th place: $1050

High Game Scratch M/F: $75 each
High Game Handicap M/F: $75 each
High Series Scratch Team: $150
High Series Handicap Team: $150

There is also an added incentive to new bowlers wishing to join this league in 2008. Conditions apply.

Please contact Shayne or Jason at AMF Kedron on 33501177, or PM me for more details.

Jason Lambert
Assistant Manager
AMF Kedron Bowl

Hi all,

Just wanted to confirm that there is at least 8 teams already down to start in 2008.

It is never to late to join. Please contact Shayne or myself on 3350-1177 or via [email protected] or via PM.

Jason
AMF Kedron

hi all,

i would just like to update a quick update on the league for 2008.

it looks like we have at least 12 teams ready to go for the new season. at this stage we may only be able to take up to 14 teams, so if you are seriosuly thinking of joining, please don't leave it too late to put your name down.

to join, call me or Shayne at the bowl on 3350 1177 or PM me via this site.

to all bowlers, i would like to wish everyone a very happy and safe Christmas season.

from all the team at AMF Kedron Bowl.

Jason.

hello again,

firstly, i would like to take this opportunity to wish all bowlers a very happy new year.

there is only 1 team vacancy left in the K&K Trios for 2008, so if there is anyone out there even remotely thinking about joining, please don't leave it too late.

you can either contact Shayne Turner or myself at the bowl on 33501177 or leave a message through the site and we will get back to you to confirm your spot in the league.

Jason.

howdy folks,

here's a quick update.

there is only 1 team vacancy left, along with a couple of single player vacancies remaining.
with less than two weeks to go, this is shaping up to be a fantastic year for the league.

to put your name down, please contact either myself or Shayne via PM or call us on 3350 1177

happy bowling!

Jason
AMF Kedron

hi all,

just a reminder to all who have put their names down to bowl the K&K Trios that the league begins this Thursday night @ 7pm.

to all interested in joining, there are still single player vacancies and team vacancies available. for those not sure, feel free to drop in on the night and check it out.

to put your name down, please contact either myself, or Shayne at AMF Kedron on 3350 1177, or via PM.

regards,

Jason Lambert
AMF Kedron Bowl.

hi all,

with 9 teams in the league at present, (and after a couple of teams pulled out) i would just like to remind anyone still interested that we will still be taking bowlers for the league.

if you don't have anyone to bowl with, drop me a line and i'll do my absolute best to slot you into a team.

K&K Trios League @ AMF Kedron
Thursdays @ 7pm
$30 per week for 4 games
Scratch & handicap points

Jason Lambert
AMF Kedron Bowl

hi all,

just bumping this back up the page
we are still taking teams for the league, so if you are interested, please contact us at the bowl or via the site.

Jason.

Back
Top Bottom