Best alley in Victoria?

S

StuckeyBowl1

Got a question for everybody here: which alley would you say has the best lanes in Victoria? Factoring in service, food quality, entertainment etc... I'd really like to hear your opinions!

Service? Food Quality? Entertainment?

Doesn't leave many centres to choose from, IMO.:(

Sunraysia Tenpin.
Great food and drink at a good price,
had the best wooden lanes.
Got a head tech who knows his S**T.
Counter staff where do you start all good things(they see everything hit lane)
Lisa and Rob and the girls make you feel right at home.
Have the best run tourny around.
It may be old, but its a goody.
SEE you in AUG.

Good service, food and entertainment????

When I find a centre that could provide me with all 3 I'll be there.

Until then, its best I say that no centre is the the best in Victoria. If I had to name one, it would be giving them accolades they do not deserve.

I have heard good things about Sunraysia, but can't say its the best when I haven't visited.

Craig

Hi Craig you get good service at every centre you bowl at. The best food you buy at Maccas and the best entertainment you provide yourself. That is why we all love to watch you bowl.
Joe T:cool::eek:

Definitely AMF KNOX :coolthumb:
Great alley for its age. Great manager and ever helpful staff members. No grumpy faces.They go out of their way to do things for our bowlers. Great Parma and best of all we are treated like VIP. What else can you ask for ;)
Alex

Definitely AMF KNOX :coolthumb:
Great alley for its age. Great manager and ever helpful staff members. No grumpy faces.They go out of their way to do things for our bowlers. Great Parma and best of all we are treated like VIP. What else can you ask for ;)
Alex
And best of all.... he punches all the donuts himself:rolleyes:

WERRIBEE
NO CONTEST
IVE BEEN THERE BOWLING FOR 14 YEARS AND THEY NEVER STOP AND SIT ON THEIR HANDS ALWAY LOOKING FOR BETTER WAYS TO IMPROVE THE PLACE.....

CHRISSY

Back
Top Bottom