Bowing Alley Lawyer!

S

StuckeyBowl1

I'm Marty, great to meet you all! My interest in bowling started when I started watching that TV show, Ed! In case any of you haven't seen it, it's like the best show ever and hasn't been released to DVD which is just stupid. Anyway, I used to bowl with my girlfriend, who also worked at an AMF center, and I've recently gotten back into it. My average sucks, but to be honest, for me this game is more for fun than competition.... maybe one day I'll get serious, but at the moment it's more about the atmosphere and the burgers than about the 300 (although that would be nice).

And now I have a question for you all - which alley would you say has the best lanes in Victoria? Factoring in service, food quality, entertainment etc... I'd really like to hear your opinions! :)

HI Marty
Welcome to Total Bowling hope you get hours of enjoyment out of this website and you could make some new bowling buddies.
You might get more replies to this question if you post it in the Victorian Section but who Knows? I have no idea about Vic Centres but in SA I have only Bowled in two centres and Bridge Bowl won that one hands down. But I am a country girl at Heart.
And now I have a question for you all - which alley would you say has the best lanes in Victoria? Factoring in service, food quality, entertainment etc... I'd really like to hear your opinions! :)

Hi Marty,

Welcome. I've heard good things about Alona, although I haven't had the pleasure personally.

Cheers,
Jason

Hi, welcome to TotalBowling and welcome to the game of bowling. I too am doing it for fun, but sometimes I try to climb that rung...

Good centres in Victoria? Altona wasnt very forgiving to me in my last visit last year, but Werribee and Moorabbin aint bad.

Back
Top Bottom