Best alley in Victoria?

Twice a week aint bad.

Leisa and I tried bowling at some lanes at Universal Studios in Hollywood. When I was wondering why the plastic house balls were doing U-turns before the arrows, I was politely informed that the owners weren't allowed to oil the lanes whatsoever due to safety concerns raised by Universal Studios itself.

We live in a crazy world.

Gotta go with Sunraysia super fast when machines 180, out of range or ball return, good food, great marathon and terrific staff, Had a ball (or 4) last time I was up there.

It is no longer a rumour!! AMF KNOX will be getting some serious upgrade shortly. Just spoke to our Regional Manager, Lloyd Klaman and he told me it is defiantly on :coolthumb:
Alex

yep gotta go with my local GEELONG TENPIN BOWLA-RAMA great lane conditions for league bowlers if ya bowl well ya score well although only 14 lanes but 7 giant TV screens over the pindecks fully licensed and a great pizza and pasta bar attached and on the weekends they know what turn it up means on the audio system means which really geats the place pumpin

Have bowled at a few different centres in recent times and i'd say that all have been pretty good. Epping yesterday (thanks to Scott) and Werribee (thanks to Jason) earlier on in the year and the service at both centres was great. Also bowled at Keon Park recently and the counter staff were friendly as always.
But Bowlarama isn't half bad either... with the entertainment setup and lanes make for an enjoyable time to be had by all... (But i may be a little biased in this case)

It is no longer a rumour!! AMF KNOX will be getting some serious upgrade shortly. Just spoke to our Regional Manager, Lloyd Klaman and he told me it is defiantly on :coolthumb:
Alex

I hope they fix the lift while they're at it! Or at the very least disinfect it! :suck_kr:

Would it be wrong of me to agree with the not AMF thing?

I would never do that though. I love AMF.

I really like Epping the few times I've been there. Ed Fleming Lanes used to be the best for service and good entertainment. Food could be a bit suspect at times but hey Maccas was just across the carpark. R.I.P. EFL.

definately Mildura....run by Rob and Lisa who definately know there stuff...and also all the staff who care about the bowlers and the centre.
A true bowlers bowl that has everything....its refreshing to go to a centre that truly cares about the bowlers.

Paul T

its definately not the best yet...
but mentone bowl is getting some major renovations at the moment with the new owners so it may just be up there shortly.

cheers,
chris

werribee and epping are probly the best iv been too..
epping, so good

and werribee, well the food is good
the staff r the best
the bowl allways looks presentable..
evan when no1 is around
and theres plenty to do there now that they built wyncity next door

werribee :D
lol

I like Altona...Sunshine is pretty crappy.
Can't wait for the NEW centre at Watergardens to get built and open in the new year. :starwars:

Back
Top Bottom