Oz Tenpin Epping - Opening Jan 2007

Phluff

OZ TENPIN & ENTERTAINMENT CENTRES
Managing Director Lorraine Sampson has announced the group’s fourth centre which is due to open January 30th 2007 in the outer northern suburb of Epping in Melbourne.

The centre will be located 53 Millers Street in close proximity to the Epping Plaza complex.

The center will be known as OZ TENPIN EPPING and will feature 26 lanes of Brunswick equipment; Including the latest Pro Lane surface with its distinctive lane markings which offers added assistance with ball tracking to league and tournament bowlers, Computer Score scoring system, licensed café and will incorporate an 8 lane corporate and function area.

The complex will also include “Bar 53” a bar lounge facility with snooker tables, live music, DJs and spacious beer garden.

Bowlers will welcome the introduction of “Authority 22” oiling machine, ensuring that league, tournament and social bowlers alike will enjoy the very best in scoring conditions.

If you are a current league or social bowler email your details to the address below for your free come and try voucher!

League and Employment enquires can be made at OZ Tenpin Greensborough Ph: 0394644544, or via email to:
[email protected] OR
[email protected]

Details and photos of the install will be available on our web site shortly
www.oztenpin.com.au

We are currently seeking people with industry experience in Centre management, Technical services and food services, applications in confidence to The General Manager PO Box 123 Diamond Creek 3089.

Technical Services, applications in confidence to The Technical Services Manager PO Box 123 Diamond Creek or E-mail [email protected]

I drove past the new Epping OZ tenpin bowl today and from the out side it really stands out from the other centers around Melbourne, the front of the building has a very modern look to it and between it and the Bar 53 it's a big area. there is a sign on the front of it that says that it will be open on Sunday 28th of Jan, also spoke to Jenny W at Epping Plaza and she seems really excited about the opening. so good luck Jenny and i'll come up and have a bowl this week

Oz Tenpin Epping update.

The opening date for the Bowl has been put forward to the 2nd of Feb due to electricity connection delays.

The new Pinsetters & Pro Lanes are in and the Computer Scoring is almost Complete.

Come down and take a look, install crew are on site with staff there most days.

Bar 53 is open so all are welcome to come down.

Andrew Dingle
Oz Tenpin & Entertainment Centers.

Is the 2nd of feb still on for this as i would be interested to come and have a look at the new centre when it does open?

Oz Tenpin Epping will be open for business from 9am Friday 2nd February.

Feel free to come down and have a look during the days leading up to the opening. For those over 18 come and visit Bar 53, our poolhall / nightclub, which is already up and running with live bands Friday & Saturday nights.

Oz Tenpin Epping will be open for business from 9am Friday 2nd February.
I went down today at around 11am to have a look.... tradesman everywhere. I met Jenny who gave me a tour and was hoping to be open by around 4pm. Thanks for the tour Jenny and I hope you met your 4pm deadline:D

I went down at 7:30 and had a throw with a mate of mine and had a very enjoyable time. The lanes were very playable and I have so give a big hats off to Andrew and the boys to have the centre in such greaet shape. I suggest that everyone go over there and have a bowl or even just to check it out I believe you all will be very impressed.

Matthew Lambrick

I have just come back from having a few games at Epping, approaches are fine lanes very playable, very spacious staff very friendly, looking forward to bowling league there

Back
Top Bottom