New to the Bowling World.

socko

Hi everyone!

I am about to begin playing my first League at Shellharbour Bowl in the Illawarra in NSW with my fiance who has been off the Bowling scene for a few years. Previously he was based in Fremantle W.A & played social, league & tournaments.
I am pleased to be getting involved as I have always enjoyed the social game whenever given the chance. My hometown once had an alley, however it was changed to a bedding shop when I was very young. Having moved to Sydney about 3 years ago, we only once ventured out for a game with my nieces during school holidays where my fiance hurt his knee & vowed not to step onto the floor again. I think Bowling runs through the blood of those that are & were greatly involved so I am relieved that in his own time, has come back to entertaining the idea of playing socially again. I know it's hard for him to enjoy a social game when he has been so competitive all his life. However, we will make the most of it & I am sure that by the end of the season he will be looking forward to more to come!

I would like to keep my scores listed on here once I start playing & am happy for any advice, support & or discussion that comes my way from other members of this site.

Thank you to the powers that may be for allowing this site to be :p

Keep the posts coming and I'm sure you will get plenty of advice, support & encouragement. All the best :)

Back
Top Bottom