In Sydney. Looking to bowl again

Jchew

Hi Everyone,

Been bowling in Malaysia for around 10 years then stopped for like 8 years after arriving in Sydney.

Went back this year .. played again .. and I must say .. would love to start again and play in Sydney as well.

Looking for a Pro-Shop to re-equip and play again.

Been to some bowling alley and find that they are more like a cosmic bowling center.

tried Lidcombe but..sadly..i cant find the entrance :eek: ; walked around the shopping center... and around the outside.... cant find it ..

Thank You

Hi Everyone,

Been bowling in Malaysia for around 10 years then stopped for like 8 years after arriving in Sydney.

Went back this year .. played again .. and I must say .. would love to start again and play in Sydney as well.

Looking for a Pro-Shop to re-equip and play again.

Been to some bowling alley and find that they are more like a cosmic bowling center.

tried Lidcombe but..sadly..i cant find the entrance :eek: ; walked around the shopping center... and around the outside.... cant find it ..

Thank You

Hi Mate,

All of the ZONE bowling centres have the lights turned off during the day (cosmic) - but have them on for league play at night... I am not from Sydney so can't tell you where to bowl there unfortunately!! Best bet is to ring the bowling alley closest to you and see what they have on - or search the websites and look for "league results" - that will tell you what nights they have what leagues, and by looking through the averages you can see what leagues suit your level of competition..

Good luck!!

Peter.

Back
Top Bottom