2014 Gold Coast Cup

Latest Squad List as of 18/6/14
85 Bowlers and growing
*** B & C Squads and both FULL ***
Remember deposits are Due by the 1st August to secure your spot in chosen squad, after which paid reserves will be given preference
Please use GCCUP and your last name as a REF in making your deposits and let me know on here or via [email protected]
Name: Tenpin Bowling Association Of QLD (Robina Branch) INC.
ACC: 189511057
BSB: 014536
Thank you to everyone for supporting this event

Attachments

• GC Cup Squad List 2014.pdf
    315 KB · Views: 61
Latest squad listing as of 24/6/14

88 bowlers :)

Remember deposits are Due by the 1st August to secure your spot in chosen squad, after which paid reserves will be given preference
Please use GCCUP and your last name as a REF in making your deposits and let me know on here or via [email protected]

Attachments

315.4 KB · Views: 35
Good morning all.

Just want to put a notice out about a couple of things.

1- If u have made a deposit and will be paying rest on the day can you please make sure you pay in cash, this will enable us to do the prize fund pay out at the end of the event. Or can deposit full entry fee to the acc.

2- If you are bowling in A squad (5:30pm check in) and will be coming from Brisbane please be mind full of the Friday after noon traffics that occurs on the M1 to the approach to the Robina exit. This traffic will start to build from around 3-4pm.

3- Also with C squad 12:30pm (check in) in the same spot on the approach to the Robina exit the traffic will start to build appox heavy around 10-10:30am.

This is from the road works that are going on on the M1, so please if can leave a little earlier as do not wish for anyone to get stuck on the road. If can share this around so all can be a where that would be great aswell

Cheers Doug.

Latest Squad listing as of 29/6/14

90 bowlers including 11 Women

Attachments

315.4 KB · Views: 84
Latest Squad listing as of 13/7/14

1 Spot now available in 'B' Squad

89 bowlers including 10 Women

Attachments

89 KB · Views: 85
Back
Top Bottom