Attachments

• 2013 Bcr8ive Media Gold Coast Cup Squad List.pdf
    32 KB · Views: 49
  • GC Cup Final.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 53
Updated Squad list as of 13/7/13 7:25pm

C Squad now has a spot available :)
Still plenty of spots available in squads A B & D
Don't forget that there is a re-entry option available after your first squad (subject to squad availability)

Attachments

• 2013 Bcr8ive Media Gold Coast Cup Squad List.pdf
    32.3 KB · Views: 55
Hi every body just a qick update on the oil pattern that will be used for this event.

The pattern will be released on Monday the 22nd. Hope to see everyone there..

Cheers Doug

I am pleased to announce Allphones (Burleigh Heads) has come on board as a sponsor for 2013 Bcr8ive Media Gold Coast Tenpin Cup.

I have arranged for 2 mobile phones to be won, an IPhone 5 16gb Black and a HTC One X worth combined around $1500. I am also going to arrange some accessories for phones to won as random prizes worth further $$$$$. Any bowler who does not cash in the tournament will be eligible to win one of these phones. I will have the winner of the tournament draw out the prizes.

Upon check-in we will ask you for your mobile phone number so we can contact you but much prefer all entrants to be there on the day to claim your prize. This has taken a considerable amount of time, planning and effort to arrange and am very excited about being able to make this happen. If you have not yet entered, get your entry in now. We really are looking to get 100 bowlers entered for this great tournament. Remember also, due to great sponsors, we have $150 for highest placed local bowler and $150 for best placed female bowler.

Get your entry in asap.

Thanks.

Jason, Doug and Dave.

Hi all. Slight adjustment. I thought given the age of the HTC and the recent release of Vodafone 4G to the country, I would change this phone for a new 4G Samsung Galaxy Express. I am also going to include a Vehicle dock and a free 2 year Norton Mobile Security subscription. This pack is worth around $450 and the phone is unlocked and will work on any network regardless of 4G or not.

This takes the total value of these additional items to almost $1300 in value and will only be available to bowlers who do not cash and myself!

If you have not yet entered and are considering, get your entry in now. Deposits to the bank account as mentioned already.

Cheers.

Jason

Hi guys and girls hope all is well?

Here is the pattern that will be used for tournament. Hope to see everyone here, we are still asking for deposits even tho the deadline has past it is just easier to keep track on the numbers.

Really hoping to see everyone here for the 1st Gold Coast Cup. I have attached a PDF file but here is a link to the kegel site for the pattern as well incase people cant open PDF on phone.

http://www.kegel.net/V3/PatternLibraryPatternGraph.aspx?ID=555&VIEW=COM

Cheers Doug

Attachments

• 2007 EBT 18 Storm English Open 3642.pdf
    117.4 KB · Views: 55
Ok peeps the SUNDAY THE 11TH at 4.30pm the pattern will layed down for anyone who would like to come have a bowl. Cost will be 4 x games for $18.

If you wish to come and have a bowl please let me know by the 9th so i can have the right amout of lanes oiled..

Cheers Doug

Back
Top Bottom