2007 Rachuig

KnuckleHead

Vic Represent
Hi All,
just wondering when will you know who is in the Rachuig team or your keeping it a surpise untill Nationals hehe. Any chance of when the team will be picked.

Chris

Chris
I believe the team is being announced Sunday 26th August at the conclusion of the squads next training camp.

Jason

Yes Jason is correct the New Zealand Team will be announced on August 26, and hoefully posted on the TBA website the next day, cheers and see you all in Melbourne.

The New Zealand team for this years Rachuig as selected yesterday is as follows.....
Women: Julieanne Mollet, Amanda Kebblewhite, Sharon Pinker, Dianne Robinson, Sandi Edwards, Tania Hirini, Jennifer Edwards. Reserve: Alison Hayward.
Men: David Davies, David Brown, Craig Nevatt, Adrian Judd, Eric Ang, Russell Young, Sonny Reguerra. Reserve: Allan Heald.
Nice effort to those who made the team, Iam sure you will all represent NZ well and take it to the aussies :D

Jason was not available for Rachuig this year, we would have loved to him on board, however he will be representing New Zealand at this years World Cup.

Hi Guys and Girls,
Congratulations to those who made the team, I look forward to catching up with you all again and we all look forward to giving Eric heaps at his maiden event. I will keep my promise and buy the drinks if you win!!!!!!!!!

June

Back
Top Bottom