Picks for the Rachuig Team 2007

Hey Guys, who's not bowling :p Why are they not bowling? OH forget it, politics right. :( :eek: Brenton, not I'm not talking to my self again, I've got your alzheimers medication here. Who's Shelly??? You been two timing me al these years:eek:

As quoted by BD
Can we PLEASE get off that topic. They aren't bowling and that is that! It's like wishing your auntie had balls so she could become your uncle. It isn't happening so let it go!
1 Day Ago 04:03 PM
Tony's best man at his first wedding is now a woman!!! It's called surgery. Anything could happen.
Regardless of what anyone else thinks of him, my husband can bowl and the Rachuig team would be better with him in it.
But I'm not biased of course!!!:oops:

The more lefties the better!!

Hey Brenton, No I'm not talking to myself, hows the batteries in your wheel chair? Mine are a bit flat. Lets hope us oldies can show the youngsters how it done.

Guess we kind of did that. Didn't we.;) ;) :D :D :p :p

I wouldn't bragg too much with what scores were bowled, exception to davy of course who shot over comfortably.

I wouldn't bragg too much with what scores were bowled, exception to davy of course who shot over comfortably.

I do recall a 137 game in the Anzac Day doubles at Norwood.
Compared to Saturday & Sunday, Anzac Day lanes at Norwood were a dream.

and woodville?

I also think robby since based on the amount of Rachuigs you have bowled they should make you CAPTAIN.

CHIN posted
Compared to Saturday & Sunday, Anzac Day lanes at Norwood were a dream.

strop posted:
and woodville?

Rob already said "Compared to Saturday and Sunday"

The main problem at Woodville was the approaches which, I guess mainly due to the high humidity, were very tacky. I was fortunate to have teflon cleets for my shoes so I had no problem in that regard.

Norwood was a very tough pattern that allowed for very little area, and you could not swing away from the pocket with any confidence at all. They played very straight as well, a long pattern with very little backend.

I also think robby since based on the amount of Rachuigs you have bowled they should make you CAPTAIN.

Didnt think you smoked that s.h.i.t. Tony.
If I havent made it after 16 years, I dont think 17 years will make much difference.

Back
Top Bottom