Tenpin SA Entry Forms - 2007 Adult State Champs

JoSpencer

Please find attached the Entry forms for the 2007 Adult State Championships.

Please also see Entry forms for 2007 Rachuig, Seniors (Over 50's) and 2008 Youth Team Trials as eligibility for these teams requires you to complete an All Events in the State Championshps.

We realise the 2008 Youth Team Entry form is out early however we wanted to ensure that the above ruling was pointed out to everyone who intends to participate in any of our State Team Trials and that ignorance of this ruling will not be an excuse down the track.

Regards

Jo

Hey there Jo

Just looking at the entry form for the State Champs.

Curious though, I can understand the costings for the entry fees and the costing associated with the all events and for qualifying for the masters, etc.

However I am a bit baffled about the cost associated with the registration fee?? The reason I ask this is because in past years there hasn't been such a fee but now there is. Whilst I don't mind paying the fee I would like to know what the reasons is for charging the fee as it hasn't been charged in the past. There is no explaination of the fee in the details of the tournament. Secondly, the information you require from the registration section, won't Tenpin SA already have this infromation as Tenpin SA will be maintaining a database of memberships for those registered members within SA??

Just wanting ot know.

THANKS

DAVID.

David,

if you actually recall in the past there has been a "Tournament Expenses" fee paid for EVERY entry. The Registration fee is a ONCE off fee that will cover tournament expenses but it's being charged per person rather than per entry, this will make it cheaper for those who bowl multiple entries.

We have done some cost analysis from the past year and the registration fee better reflects the actual cost of running the tournament where as the previous Tourn. Expense fee made quite a bit of profit for the tournament. Tenpin SA does not want to make profits from running events, therefore our fees are reflective of the actual cost of putting the event on the lanes, and therefore we hope that the events may be just that little bit cheaper for the bowlers.

As for the details required in the registration page, yes Tenpin SA is maintaining a membership database however there are quite a few people who move around and change their details from time to time so we would like to ensure that we have all details correct and will ask for the information on all forms as a back up so we can send your prizes out to the right place and not a previous address!!!

Hope that helps

Jo

For the benefit of all there has been an additional squad added to the State Championships schedule - 5pm Sunday 11th March - for Singles and Doubles.

Please note that Entries Close THIS WEDNESDAY 21st February.

Thanks

Jo

Pity there was not an early squad on Saturday morning ie 8am which would have given those rolling off for ATBSO the opportunity to do an all events. Oh well may be next year consideration will be given to stop the clash.

Closing registration yesterday, be curious how entries are going with the new time slot, 1 extra squad would have helped if I could bow both my singles and doubles at the same time. Too late now closed yesterday.

In actual fact closes today, entries post marked today are OK, so Tony you got a few hours to get your entries in the mail. Or are you just throwing out the bait again for a response? :rolleyes:

No actually I did the last email from work and it had the wrong date on the pc I was using, and I didn't give it any thought. Other than that it makes no difference to me and a few others because we cant fit everything in.
Plus I am still curious to see how much of the date and various format changes has been to the amount of entries you have received, compared with the old dates. No baiting just pure facts would be good.

I'm just doing the same thing i did last yr, send the money up and see what lucky bugger gets me for teams and doubles!! Seeyaz there

Back
Top Bottom