Picks for the Rachuig Team 2007

Would help if we knew who was trying out for Rachuig but you'd probably pencil in Brenton Davy, Brenton Manning and Rob Chinner for starters!!!

Cheers,
Bobba

Sorry Dave I forgot to read the rules also!!

well I am sure that we will all find out bright and early in the morning who is rolling off ;) at this stage it would be a guess !

Hey Brenton, No I'm not talking to myself, hows the batteries in your wheel chair? :p Mine are a bit flat. Lets hope us oldies can show the youngsters how it done. ;)

Wheel chair batteries are fine, but the alzheimers medication has run out and I need a seeing eye dog to see what I am shooting at, other than that.......

What were we talking about again?

Then Brenton & Brenton get married & live happly ever after......awh :gossip: :gossip:
:wheelchair: :wheelchair:

:p As both Brenton's believe they are "so called oldies " ;) and need a :wheelchair: each , I am sure that Woodville and Norwood both have ramps that would enable you both a helping hand...........:p but on the other hand............. I am not entirely sure but I believe I will be the oldest bowler this year in the womens , at soon to be 28 think I have a 6yr age gap between me and the rest of the ladies rolling off...... now who's calling themselves old ? ;) ;) maybe I should ask for assistance with a ramp :p :wheelchair:

on the other hand good luck to whomever will be rolling off this year see you all at Woodville bright and early.........

:)

Hey Tash, when was your 40th???:surrender: Looking forward to the trails with a very nervous left hand. :confused:

Can we PLEASE get off that topic. They aren't bowling and that is that! It's like wishing your auntie had balls so she could become your uncle. It isn't happening so let it go!

I predict this years team this might even get up to as high as 4th now that old man manning bowling?

Back
Top Bottom