TBNZ National Youth Teams Champs

Beanie

Hi all,

The inaugural TBNZ National Youth Teams Champs are being held this weekend at Tenpin Rotovegas, in Rotorua. Results are now available for Day 1 at www.tbnz.co.nz, Day 2 results will be available from 1pm tomorrow (Saturday) NZ time.

Teams from Tenpin Lincoln Road, Auckland, Manukau, Rotovegas, and Porirua & Petone in Wellington have converged on Tenpin Rotovegas for this exciting tournament, whose format has been based on the Rachuig format used for the adults in Australia - 5 person teams, final placings based on team and individual head to head points won.

David.

Will they be selecting the New Zealand youth team out of this event or arn't they going to send 1 but yeh can you let me know thanks..
Chris

hey.
just like to say thanks to TBNZ for organising a exciting and challenging tournament over the weekend. the new format was awesome! thanks to rotovegas for hosting and all the teams for making it happen. especially like to say congrats to auckland for winning 1st place..but amanda, you still owe me a cc;) .. haha
laterz.

congratulations to my team (auckland) for taking out the teams challenge!!!!!
good effort to

Mike (manager), manda (team cap), Katie, suz, scott, stephan, and andy

better luck next year to waitakere who came close:\\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/

Back
Top Bottom