Rachuig Trials 2007

johnnybg

Was wondering when the Rachuig trials will be held,heard they will be on the 31st March,1st April,is this right?? havent seen any forms or anything else yet,or maybe i just havent seen them.

And more importantly,who will be trying out for it,i for 1 will be giving it a go,lets hope there will be more than 5 guys(an cant remember how many ladies) putting their hand up to represent WA.

johnnyb

Ill give it a go

Had a blast last year in tassie and same in 05 in sydney. I havent heard anything about the release of forms but from what i understand, the dates are still the same 31st march and 1st april

Matt

Ooooooo RACHUIG!!

I'll be putting my hand up this year cause from what a lot of people were saying they had an absolute blast.
Looking forward to the roll offs, where are they being held this year?

Yep I'll be in there giving it a go as well, Bev said that the forms will be coming out soon. March 31st at Melville(7 games), followed by April 1st at Craigie( 7 games).
See you all there & Good Luck.:cool: :cool:

I will be putting an entry in again this year to make the team.

Ian

Looking forward to it again this year, and yeah hopefully there will be a better turn out for the trials this time around.

Great to see some interesting houses were chosen to host the trials as always. :rolleyes:

Hey all,

Just want to wish you all well and I want to see some high scores!

I wont be making an appearance as you might know (bit hard from the UK) but I will be keeping an eye on this space for results and who is named in the team!

Good luck, good bowling and many high scores!

Cheers,
Kristy

Just like to say good luck to me mates

Jesus
Brad
John

Best of luck and hopefully you will all make it
as you all are as good as the rest

Will hopefully get down there to cheer you on

regards
Shayne

Back