2005 South Pacific Classic Squad Listings

Hi all,
One week out and we have 132 entries.
B and C squads full.
Have 22 spots in A squad available.
Have managed to move some people around so please check and again if you are not coming please let me know asap.
Thanks again
Tony Goodwin

Attachments

• 2005 SPC entries.xls
    37 KB · Views: 202
Tony

Can you remove Terry Silva from A Squad as work commitments are going to prevent me from bowling in the classic this year.

Regards
Terry

sorry tony im going to have to pull out as im going to syd on sat night ... DWAINE RUMBLE

HI Tony,
Hope it isn't too late to pull out of Squad B and be placed in squad A, is it? Could you do this.

Billy Tanasiciuc form B to A, would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

can you please remove Tracey Madden from the squad listing i have to work on Friday....
thanks
Trace

Hello everyone,
As expected we have had several withdrawals for various reasons so I have attached the latest listing.
92 men
32 women
Please check and advise any changes
Thanks
Tony Goodwin

Attachments

• 2005 SPC entries.xls
    36.5 KB · Views: 160
tony its Dwaine Rumble can you put me back in thanks but put me in c squad im not leaving till sunday night for syd now .... i did try to ring you

Tony
'
Unfortunately James Wilkinson has had an accident at work and will not be able to bowl, Hand badly damaged apparently

Hope this wont be too much of an INCONVIENENCE to you

He's pretty upset himself

Hi Tony

Sorry for the very late notice but can you please remove Adam Lack from the tournament as he has the flu and will not be able to bowl. However, I will still be bowling.

Thanks heaps.

Kyles

aka
Kylie Lack

Back
Top Bottom