2006 EBONITE SOUTH PACIFIC CLASSIC

Hi all

With three days to go, entries have been coming and going.

As of today we have 90 entries for the 2006 Ebonite SPC.

The 2nd stage of qualifying for men will start at approx 5pm with a 4.30pm check-in. (The exact timing will depend on when C Squad finishes). A briefing sheet and information will be handed out to competitors when they check in for their squad on Friday.

All competitors are asked to stop calling Tuggeranong to pay deposits or the balance of entry fees. Competitors are also asked to not send any cheques to the centre. All further payments for the tournament will only be taken at Moorabbin from Thursday onwards.

The oil pattern is being finalised today and tomorrow and will be available for practice on Thursday. Please call the centre to enquire about practice sessions and to reserve a lane. Once approved and released by the TBA, I will post a copy on the forum.

Just a reminder that Ebonite Pro-Staffer, Paul Enright will be at the centre and in association with Patrick, will be offering expert advise and ball drilling through-out the tournament. So whether your competing in the tournament or just an avid spectator, drop into the proshop and say hi, and while your there, get yourself a great deal on Ebonite bowling balls and equipment.

Outlined below is the latest squad listings.

I look forward to seeing all bowlers at the centre over the weekend.

Brett

B Squad - upto 56 Bowlers

1 Butler Bri-Anne F
2 Jack Suzanne F
3 Lack Kylie F
4 Langlands Cheryl F
5 Porteous Val F
6 Wilton Kate F
7 Barbara Carl M
8 Bell Frank M
9 Bottomley Carl M
10 Brueso Bernie M
11 Chambers Paul M
12 Chettleburgh Ashley M
13 Clement John M
14 Constantini John M
15 Coupland Ben M
16 Edwards Justin M
17 Green Luke M
18 Hammond Peter M
19 Hon Ho Mark M
20 Lack Adam M
21 Loader Glen M
22 Lovegrove Joel M
23 Lovell Steve M
24 McAndrew Damien M
25 Meads Brendan M
26 O'Brien Matt M
27 Reus Paul M
28 Rogers Dave M
29 Rogers Hamish M
30 Stewart Mac M
31 Thompson Nathan M
32 Torres Leo M
33 Trayknof Cyril M
34 Turnage David M

C Squad - 56 Bowlers - Full

1 Addamo Nicole F
2 Baker Narelle F
3 Baker Jeanette F
4 Bartlem Leesa F
5 Camilleri Jenny F
6 Cassell Sue F
7 Coburn Ingrid F
8 Flanagan Jayde F
9 Gianotti Carol F
10 Johnston Clair F
11 Nable Maxine F
12 Putney Ann-Maree F
13 Shelley Natalie F
14 Shima Angela F
15 Simpson Bec F
16 Staudinger Cassie F
17 Allen Graham M
18 Castle Chris M
19 Cordial Roger M
20 Cowland Stephen M
21 Dodds Barry M
22 Doust Jason M
23 Eeles Steve M
24 Frawley Andrew M
25 Frilingos George M
26 George Hayden M
27 Goldberg Adam M
28 Harford Ralph M
29 Judd Dean M
30 Kanafa Matt M
31 Kilpatrick Lindsay M
32 Lean Jarrod M
33 Lee Chris M
34 Lee Hong Lim M
35 Little Michael M
36 Ma Sze Kit Gino M
37 McArthur Andrew M
38 Muir Michael M
39 Nepomuceno Paeng M
40 Notman Alan M
41 O'Reilly Bobby M
42 Porto David M
43 Qualischefski Brandon M
44 Reichel Tim M
45 Riley Matt M
46 Rowland Glenn M
47 Smith Allan M
48 Sotelo Sam M
49 Stewart Rod M
50 Strahan Ian M
51 Trotter Paul M
52 Walsh Cameron M
53 Walsh Jason M
54 Wenban Terry M
55 Zanoni Gary M
56 Zentveld Michael M

just wondering, i entered justin edwards 4 wks ago for c squad, and cant see his name down, can u help me with that plz.
have finally found him in second squad, was 3rd already full

Hello Brett

Could you please add Rodney Kerrison to B squad. Sorry for the late entry but only found out today that I could take Friday off work

Hello All

Just noticed that TBA website won't be having live scores and wondered if we could find live scores anywhere else.

Doriana Porto:) :)

Live scores are available by ringing Moorabbin Bowl on 03 9555 3555 or by being there in person.

AMF has dropped live scoring as being unprofitable.
:p

Live scores are available by ringing Moorabbin Bowl on 03 9555 3555 or by being there in person.
AMF has dropped live scoring as being unprofitable.
:p
Really? Hell, everyone ring early and often for every tournament to show them just how unprofitable tying up counter staff to communicate scores is!

Hello Brett,
Thanks for the tournament, my question is how long does it take to send a cheque to people who have entered and collected some prize funds?
The tournament was 3 and half weeks ago, I rang and spoke (approx 26th Sept) to a lady at your bowl and she said she had filled out a cheque to be mailed so I waited. I rang your bowl again on Monday this week and left a message and still no cheque or reply.
It is very disappointing especially considering all the pressure to pay deposits to get spots.:( :(
Hope to receive the cheque soon!!!
Regards
Paul

To Brett and AMF,

Thanks for the cheque and my apologises for the previous post, it arrived yesterday and I collected it today.

It was sent as per your information, the great aussie post took a little longer than it should have to arrive, 2odd weeks.

See you at the next tournament

Cheers

Reusy:) :)

Back
Top Bottom