2006 EBONITE SOUTH PACIFIC CLASSIC

Hi again

As promised attached is the latest squad listings.

As expected, C Squad has filled up quickly with a reserves list already started.

As mentioned in the opening post, Deposits for this event are mandatory for
all bowlers.

If you name is listed with a deposit due date, then you have until COB on that date to pay the $100 or your name will be removed.

If there are any reserves for your squad who have paid their deposit, then they will be elevated into the squad at your expense.

As mentioned previously, you can send a cheque or pay over the phone via Credit Card.

Regards

Brett Smith
AMF National Tournament Director

Hi Brett,

I Won the South Pacific spot at Dandenong.
I shouldn't have a date by my name.

Alan Notman

Hi Brett,

I Won the South Pacific spot at Dandenong.
I shouldn't have a date by my name.

Me too see previous post. ( Mine was at Frankston )

Gary Zanoni....................................:cool:

Hi Brett, Any chance of seeing the oiling pattern before we pay a deposit. You know what I mean. Could be wasting my time.
Lovey

Steve / All

I will be meeting with the TBA this weekend to discuss the oil pattern for the SPC and all future Super 6 Events.

Until then I wont know what pattern will be used nor its release date.

I will post again after the meeting.

Regards

Brett

Hi Brett,
I can't open the format you have posted the list in - any chance of a PDF document - or can you please confirm my name is there & you have received my deposit? Thanks
Dean

Hi Brett, Can you do me a favour and extend my date to the 22nd August. I go on holidays this morning at 8am and don't return until the 21st from Vanuatu. I have booked all my flights and am definitely coming and I am traveling with Mr Doust. I can agree with what you have asked and I think it's a good move.
I'll pay the full $300 on Tuesday the 22nd when I get back if that's cool.

Potter said:
Hi Brett,
I can't open the format you have posted the list in - any chance of a PDF document - or can you please confirm my name is there & you have received my deposit? Thanks
Dean
The squad list is in Microsoft Excel format. If you don't have a copy, there are free Excel Viewers out there. Just whack it into Google and grab one. Wroth getting as most tournament squad lists are managed & sent out this way.
p.s. love your signature limerick Potter! ;-)

Hi Terry

There is good news and bad news in regards to your request.

The bad news is that as committed as you are, I cannot make any exceptions to the rule in relation to payments of deposits. If I was to allow one extension of time then I am compelled to give everyone an extension. So the answer to your request is unfortunately - No - :(

The good news for you is that you have a very good friend living close by who has kindly paid your deposit for you...you owe him an beer to two next time you meet.... :)

I am finalising deposits received in todays mail and will have an updated list on the forum tomorrow morning.

Any bowler who is yet to pay a deposit and wants to secure their spot should call the centre and arrange payment via credit card.

Regards

Brett

As promised, outlined below are the latest Squad listings for SPC.

You will note that each squad has two components. The first is for those who have a secured spot by paying their deposit. The second group is those who have nominated for a squad, but have not yet paid their deposit. These people are effectively on a waiting list for their preferred squad.

Due to this, spots in C squad have opened up.

If any bowler would like to secure a spot in C Squad then all you have to do is simply send in the required Deposit. Spots in C Squad will fill on a first in first served basis.

Those who have only recently nominated and have not paid a deposit have until the date listed next to their name to secure their spot.

Deposits can be posted to the address listed on the entry form or you can pay over the phone by calling the centre on 02 62933888.

Regards

Brett

SPC as of Monday 14 August 06
A Squad - 42 Bowlers
1 Smith Karen F

A Squad - Awaiting Deposit

Barbara Carl M
Brueso Bernie M
Torres Leo M

B Squad - 56 Bowlers

1 Jack Suzanne F
2 Lack Kylie F