Who has the best personalities?

Kelly young has the best personality shes always there for me even when im heaps annoying sometimes
icon_smile.gif
and becci is definatly a ledge
patto is one of my best mates and he is an absolute ledgend he listens to all my girly problems he rools
Trent cage is heaps mad i met him at maitland finally and it feels liek ive known him for yrs
icon_smile.gif

hey Jess

No i'm not quite sure who it is.

hmm an example i don't really have one,
ok here we go i was initially attracted to adam because i like the way he looked, but what kept me there was his personality, though that changed a lot.

so write in and let us know who's personality you would like to be in a relationship with them?
i don't know this is harder to explain than i thought.

hmmm lol

The best personality all up would have to be

Cameron Jenkins eveytime i talk to him i can't get a smile off my face and he always makes me laugh! Gotta love that thanx babe
icon_biggrin.gif

Michelle Cottrell (u have to stop making me laugh one day girl it'll probs be when ur old nah u will still make me laugh
icon_smile.gif

Lauren Mooney (i can just look at this girl and she makes me laugh) Thanks for bowling sunday nites with me it's a good laugh every week sweetie
icon_wink.gif

Other great personalities that sick out in my head are Glen Loader (love ya lil bro), Michael Zentveld,Adam Goldberg, Matt Kanafa, Adam Spencer, Lindsay Kilpatrick, Robbie Townsden, Michael Cole Rix, Paul Gifford and the list goes on thanx for all being GREAT friends!!

There are soo many people in bowlin with great personalities, but i just want to say to kez that im glad we got over all that stuff between us b4 we met (u know wat im talkin abt) cause otherwised i would have missed out on making a great friend
talk to ya later
love loz
xoxo
icon_smile.gif

yo natstar is in da houseeeeee
SHELLBY ROX she is da best!!!!
she makes me happy n laugh wen iam sad!!!
Kellby rox aswell
reesby shes da best n yeh
you all roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i have to disagree wif ya natstar

you are da best ey!!!
lol
talk to ya soon sweetie!!!
luv shellby!
xoxoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Oh and SHELLBY is mad!!! ive known you for like a yr and 2 weeks mate since sheild fun day 2001 hehe i remeber the first thing u said to me (who let the frogs out) and i was heaps shy hahahah but hey shes the nicest person and would do anything for ya!

i have two words for ya kez
ORANGE BUDDIES!!!!!!
hahahahaha
ur a mad chick to ey!! ur so funny and have me laughin non stop! im glad to have a friend like you!!!!!!!
cheers luv shellby xoxoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

oh and kez's brother adam he is a crack up too!! and i think him n becca are the cutest couple dont you!?!?!
hehe byes!

How could i forget LOZZ CHOWN! hey im glad we r ova "it" too
icon_smile.gif
im heaps glad we r friends you make me laugh and i promise next time i tell u "this strikes for u" i wont get a 9
icon_wink.gif

hey there people

well i would hav 2 say the best peronalities are first my babe mark foster he is a very funny guy everytime im around him he makes me laugh u know i luv it baby.

kc shes a legand & a true friend. funny girl 2 be around.1 of my closest friends 2 (big sis)

sara hyland 1 of my closest friends as well, a very caring girl, as well kara bunting (little sis).

Cameron is 2 put him & mark in the same room you will be laughing 4 the rest of the nite.

Ash riley well what can i say Rachuig he was very amusing had us laughing every nite. Brett (homer) u know ur a funny guy.

but mark is the best of them all
icon_biggrin.gif

sorry if i missed any1 im sure ull let me know.

cathya all later

jack
icon_razz.gif

stu ur the dude!!! ur a funny bugger and a great guy!
luv ya dude
luv shellby
xoxoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

OK OK OK ive waken up and im back!!!

SHELLBY BABE YOU ROX AND HAVE DA CUTEST PUPPY DOGGY!!!!
I LOVE YOU MAN!!!
KZZBO YOU ARE SO HILARIOUS AND I LOVE YOU TOO...

i love all you guys w00t w00t

g2g love to all
oh and HAPPY EASTERRRRRRRR EAT LOTS...

LOVE NATstar
icon_smile.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Heya nat baby!
you rox too gurl! hehe i think i have said it a million times now but im gonna say it again you rule!!!!
And so does Nath.
Luv ya qt
luv shellby
xoxoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

after just bowling state, i would have to say that every one has the best personality!! everyone controled tempers and had the best sportsmanship. it's times like this when you are really glad that tenpin bowling is your sport

luv yas all

jess mcginty xxx

Id have to say Rebecca from act has the best personality even though i didnt know her she talked to me like i knew her for ages and shes always got a smile on her face no matter what!
Also Sammy, shes also always got a smile on her face and her attitude never changes, thanx for the easter egg too
icon_smile.gif

One more person id have to say is Lozz Robb from shell harbour, she is a hell cool chik with one of the best personalities!

Thanx Kerrie dude, your a champ!! dunno wat i'd do without ya
icon_biggrin.gif

I'd have 2 say shelly astill, your a great friend 2!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Well i recon that my girl freind Jess Wilkey has personality , she is great fun to be with and those who know her will agree .

Great Personality , awsome looks damm im a lucky guy

scotti2hotti

luv ya babe
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Back
Top Bottom