Your "marital" status at the bowl.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I am going out with Eric Boykett!

icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

B Boy
u know we have been away many time together, hell u have even stayed at my place, i am rather disapointed that u have told me we could hook up. But thats cool i guess there is always melbourne cup hehehe
icon_eek.gif

DJ luko
i am not huge, i wish ppl would stop saying that i am, or i will get a complex about it. And what are you oging to cook for me when i come down.

yes i am still single, but if there is anyone out there come see me
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

B Boy
u know we have been away many time together, hell u have even stayed at my place, i am rather disapointed that u have told me we could hook up. But thats cool i guess there is always melbourne cup hehehe
icon_eek.gif

DJ luko
i am not huge, i wish ppl would stop saying that i am, or i will get a complex about it. And what are you oging to cook for me when i come down.

yes i am still single, but if there is anyone out there come see me
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Well i am now single again after my lovely bf decided his feelins changed. And 1 week b4 my 21st bday, great timin on his part!!

Well Jenn, both of em have done it to us, they're the ones that r missin out!!!!

luv ya heaps Jenn!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Well i am now single again after my lovely bf decided his feelins changed. And 1 week b4 my 21st bday, great timin on his part!!

Well Jenn, both of em have done it to us, they're the ones that r missin out!!!!

luv ya heaps Jenn!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Jess,

Don't be sad that it is over, Be HAPPY that it happened. Keep your chin up girly!!!

Just remember they're the ones who don't know what they are missing out on. There are 2 hot guys out there for both of us. Twins maybe??

Anyways, it is there fault and i think it is time we moved on mate.

Love ya Jess.
C-ya at East Coast

Always and forever Jenn

icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_razz.gif

so theres a threesome there then matty ?
icon_wink.gif

you, yourself and michelle
icon_razz.gif

pity though cuz i was gonna cook u up some lovin when u come down lol

peace out

DJ AllpoonedUp

Luko

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ecca55:

luv ya heaps Jenn!!
icon_biggrin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, i have to join the club....i'm now single after 8 and a half months with my girl....she broke it off on monday. Great huh? Shight happens!

Hey Jess,

Don't be sad that it is over, Be HAPPY that it happened. Keep your chin up girly!!!

Just remember they're the ones who don't know what they are missing out on. There are 2 hot guys out there for both of us. Twins maybe??

Anyways, it is there fault and i think it is time we moved on mate.

Love ya Jess.
C-ya at East Coast

Always and forever Jenn

icon_razz.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_razz.gif

well i was goin out wis a bowler called philip ashlin
but he broke up wid me on our 3rd month and broke my heart!!
anywayz still havent got over it

luv mel xx

so theres a threesome there then matty ?
icon_wink.gif

you, yourself and michelle
icon_razz.gif

pity though cuz i was gonna cook u up some lovin when u come down lol

peace out

DJ AllpoonedUp

Luko

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ecca55:

luv ya heaps Jenn!!
icon_biggrin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, i have to join the club....i'm now single after 8 and a half months with my girl....she broke it off on monday. Great huh? Shight happens!

well i was goin out wis a bowler called philip ashlin
but he broke up wid me on our 3rd month and broke my heart!!
anywayz still havent got over it

luv mel xx

I thought id start this topic back up since some dickhead keeps deleting the cutest couple topic when people still wanna write in...... :evil:
Anyways, i figured that some of the relationships broke up and some have moved on....
Anyways, just reply when ya want,

Love Lozz 8)

My names scott and i bowl for northern nsw. i have been single for a long time and intend to keep it that way. Females cant be trusted. single life is much easier to control. well catch yas later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom