NORTHERN SERIES OF BOWLING UPDATE

Shadows Fall

Prince of Darkness
Hi Guys and Girls,

Since Cairns Open is on in two weeks I thought I would give you an update on where things are at;

1. Firstly I would like to offer my most sincere thanks to Steve Jones and Switch Bowling who have very kindly donated two shirts for the winners of the male and female divisions as well as $500 cash towards the prize funds. This was a great gesture by Switch and I thank them immensely.

2. We have actually designed a Northern Bowling website which will be released to the mainstream in the next couple of weeks. This website will provide information on;

* 2010 Rankings Points
* 2010 Tournament Results
* Past Tournament Winners (NQ Masters and Open Tournaments)
* Comprehensive list of 300 games bowled by NQ Bowlers (This is why I have been a pain in the butt chasing people up :D :D)

3. All of the Registration packages are done up (little prize booty for participants), and most will be delivered in person at Cairns Open.

4. In a move to allow people who don't bowl to be able to show their support we have created an Associate Member pack. This is basically the same little prize pack that the registered bowlers get, but for the reduced fee of $20. So if your Wife/Husband, Mum/Dad, Girlfriend/Boyfriend, Significant Other want to show their support tell them to pay $20 and they will receive their prize packs.

5. Thank you to all of the people who have sent me their forms and money, there are still quite a few people who have assured me they are taking part that I am awaiting forms from. A couple of people have contacted me and said that they will give it to me in Cairns (money and form that is :D), if you are going to Cairns and want to give me your form there, just drop me a PM and let me know.

6. Lastly a big note of thanks to all the Total Bowling crew who provide such a great communication medium for bowlers all over Australia, and who make it soooo much easier to try and get something like the Northern Series of Bowling off the ground

Hope to see you all in Cairns

Cheers

Steve :D :D

PS If you know of anyone who would like to contribute something to the Northern Series of Bowling (Prizes, Cash etc) feel free to point them in my direction either through a PM or an email at [email protected]

This is an awesome effort to get the development of tenpin bowling and young bowlers something to compete in, this is great for the North Queensland area and it will be great for all states to follow suit with a state circuit.

Back
Top Bottom