ATTENTION NORTH QUEENSLAND BOWLERS

Shadows Fall

Prince of Darkness
Have you bowled a 3 game 800 series?????

If so can you either post here, send me a PM or an email to [email protected] and give me the details. The information I am looking for is;

* Bowlers Name
* Series Bowled
* Date Bowled (Month and Year)
* Centre Bowled at
* If you can remember the games bowled that would be great but not essential.

[B]***Of course just like the 300 list this only relates to sanctioned leagues and tournaments and DOES NOT include practice, no tap or unsanctioned events.[/B]

ALSO a remminder that with the NQ tournament circuit about to kick into high gear starting with the Switch Open, there is still time to register for the Northern Series of Bowling. There is cash and prizes to be won and it is only $30 to register. So for all those people who are going to bowl the tournaments anyway, reach into your pocket and pull out $30 what have you got to lose? As well as cash and prizes for the winners there will also be encouragement awards (including a new Ball).

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Aaron, currently you have the record for the highest 3 game series bowled by a North Queenslander.

I know there have been a few bowled so hopefully everyone will send them to me.

I know Gary Bailey, Steve Forster, Geoff Ott and Rob Buckley have to name a few

Cheers

Steve

I know we've had 2 in Cairns just recent.

Herman Rijken 821- (256 266 299) February 2010 [I think it was Feb.]
Brian Thomas 801- (300 233 268) March 2010

Hi Steve,

In Innisfail - Amos Togo has bowled 816 and E-J Starkey has had an 813

There are two others, I believe John Wilk possibly has bowled one along with Peter Fletcher over 800 but I have no idea exactly what they are. The official one to date is Aaron Nowak

Thanks EJ,

Just to clarify were yours and Amos's 800 series sanctioned?

If so are you able to tell the dates and if possible the games bowled?

Cheers

Steve

HI Steve,

NO - My series wasn't sanctioned. I bowled it the day before the Cairns Open three years ago, along with a 749 in league on the Thursday (thinking I would go ok in Cairns and then proceeded to bowl a 170 average LOL)

Amos claims that his is, but I have absolutely NO record anywhere of it. When the business sold A LOT of previous records went missing. The only official 800 series that we have on record is Aaron Nowak's 836 during the Rachuig Roll-offs of 2009. (poor guy didnt even get into any side??????)

Hi Steve,
Whats the highest by a female bowler? Would you like to know some high females series or do they all have to be over 800?

Jess Starkey

Hey Jess,

It would be great to have the high series records for females as well, so to all the girls send me your best 3 game series and I will compile that as well.

Cheers

Steve

PS It would be great to have some more female 300 games bowled as well.

Hi Steve
I noticed you were trying to compile female high series. Do you want 700 series?
I have my highest 700
(278, 237, 214) - 729
28/05/09
Fireballs League Thursday night

Hi Steve
I noticed you were trying to compile female high series. Do you want 700 series?
I have my highest 700
(278, 237, 214) - 729
28/05/09
Fireballs League Thursday night

Sorry Steve
Not used to doing it via mobile. Uploaded photo 3 times today on FB so at least the reply was only twice.
Maddy

Hey Steve,

I rolled 278,279,269 tonight. Sanctioned 826 6/12/2010 Monday Superleague

E-J

Back
Top Bottom