Your "marital" status at the bowl.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Benny Boy Rankin

Hey pplz.....

Well i was reading through the "cutest Couples" topic....and it hit me that alot of ppl don't know who is going out with who!?

So just leave who u r....and if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend at the bowl.....and if so...tell us who it is...

If they aren't from the bowl, just tell us anyways....

Thanx guyz....

I'll start things off with me...

I aint got a girlfriend now.... and haven't for quite a while.

doesn't bother me too much, helps that way when i got to party's....and shelly'z

ok whose next......

Well im seeing a girl by the name of Jackie Crick.....and have been for about 1month.
its all good.....she's younger than me.....so its good for my ego....hehe, u no u like it babe.
icon_biggrin.gif

Marky Mark
Do you realise you have just committed yourself to writing for the world to see?
I'm in shock!!! j/k
icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway the younger thing is good hey!! I've got it going on too with Dave (Cavanagh)
icon_biggrin.gif

Its all good
icon_cool.gif

Don't worry Jackie i'll make sure the Mark "Beautiful Red Shirt" Foster behaves himself in Melbourne ...

married for almost 7 years.....with 3 kids
jason JNR
jason jnr the 2nd and
billy bob

thank you

laaaaaaater

Well.... a guy came and talked to me at nats and then we kept intouch for 7 months and he turned into a real wanker (alot of ppl know who i mean) so im single too, i usually only go for the bowling guys which is crap!
icon_confused.gif

Hey pplz.....

Well i was reading through the "cutest Couples" topic....and it hit me that alot of ppl don't know who is going out with who!?

So just leave who u r....and if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend at the bowl.....and if so...tell us who it is...

If they aren't from the bowl, just tell us anyways....

Thanx guyz....

I'll start things off with me...

I aint got a girlfriend now.... and haven't for quite a while.

doesn't bother me too much, helps that way when i got to party's....and shelly'z

ok whose next......

Well im seeing a girl by the name of Jackie Crick.....and have been for about 1month.
its all good.....she's younger than me.....so its good for my ego....hehe, u no u like it babe.
icon_biggrin.gif

Hi all,

So Graeme you are going to make sure Marky does not play up. Does that mean he is staying away from you because he said you and Cam are a bad influence.

Mark, you and Jack, make a lovely couple, she was glowing at the weekend. On second thoughts maybe that was the reflection from the fire.

Don't worry Jackie, i will keep him in line.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Kez dude dont worry bout u know who he is a wanker and probally always will be.
Anyways yes i am seein someone too
Nathan...
Most of u know who that is so yeah he does bowl and he bowls for bankstown
he is such a sweetie!

cheers luv shellby
xoxoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

hey every1

well thanx darlin ur a sweetie, thanx graham & brett 4 keeping an eye on him 4 me he should be good but those little girls, just joking darlin.

its all good baby u know i luv u.

its a month on tuesday the 3rd april.

& ur right i do luv it.

catchya all later.

jack
icon_smile.gif

Hey,

I currently am going out with Chris Madden from Keon Park. We have been together 3 and 1/2 months.

Marky Mark
Do you realise you have just committed yourself to writing for the world to see?
I'm in shock!!! j/k
icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway the younger thing is good hey!! I've got it going on too with Dave (Cavanagh)
icon_biggrin.gif

Its all good
icon_cool.gif

Don't worry Jackie i'll make sure the Mark "Beautiful Red Shirt" Foster behaves himself in Melbourne ...

married for almost 7 years.....with 3 kids
jason JNR
jason jnr the 2nd and
billy bob

thank you

laaaaaaater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom