Your "marital" status at the bowl.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.... a guy came and talked to me at nats and then we kept intouch for 7 months and he turned into a real wanker (alot of ppl know who i mean) so im single too, i usually only go for the bowling guys which is crap!
icon_confused.gif

Hi all,

So Graeme you are going to make sure Marky does not play up. Does that mean he is staying away from you because he said you and Cam are a bad influence.

Mark, you and Jack, make a lovely couple, she was glowing at the weekend. On second thoughts maybe that was the reflection from the fire.

Don't worry Jackie, i will keep him in line.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Kez dude dont worry bout u know who he is a wanker and probally always will be.
Anyways yes i am seein someone too
Nathan...
Most of u know who that is so yeah he does bowl and he bowls for bankstown
he is such a sweetie!

cheers luv shellby
xoxoxoxo
icon_razz.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

hey every1

well thanx darlin ur a sweetie, thanx graham & brett 4 keeping an eye on him 4 me he should be good but those little girls, just joking darlin.

its all good baby u know i luv u.

its a month on tuesday the 3rd april.

& ur right i do luv it.

catchya all later.

jack
icon_smile.gif

My name is Carly, ive been going out with Matt O'Brien for almost 11 months.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey,

I currently am going out with Chris Madden from Keon Park. We have been together 3 and 1/2 months.

My name is Carly, ive been going out with Matt O'Brien for almost 11 months.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Hay guyz,
Well most the lovely people who bowl in Lonnie all know i am recently acquianted with Casey Reid..
So Yeah.....
LuViN It

icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hi evry1,
My name is Tamara im from Victoria and bowl at keon park bowl I am currently seeing John Costantini and have been for the past 3 months. Love ya babe!!

My name is Scott Andrews for those who dont know me i bowl in WA and have just finished juniors last year . I have been going out with my G/F Jess Wilkey (who represented WA in 2001 and will be again this year ) for just over two years now . So you can say i am taken sorry girls
icon_biggrin.gif

Hay guyz,
Well most the lovely people who bowl in Lonnie all know i am recently acquianted with Casey Reid..
So Yeah.....
LuViN It

icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hi evry1,
My name is Tamara im from Victoria and bowl at keon park bowl I am currently seeing John Costantini and have been for the past 3 months. Love ya babe!!

Hey my name is Matt Sofia....
i was with Sam Fisher for the last 10 months but ummm she broke up with me last night so im now single!!!

My name is Scott Andrews for those who dont know me i bowl in WA and have just finished juniors last year . I have been going out with my G/F Jess Wilkey (who represented WA in 2001 and will be again this year ) for just over two years now . So you can say i am taken sorry girls
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BrettR:
Does that mean he is staying away from you because he said you and Cam are a bad influence.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you kidding me .. Mark is definately the bad influence .. no doubts about it .. why do you think Im not rooming with him this time ? All night drinking sessions at some nice pub at Henley Beach then a trip into the city .. the man is a wildman .. all the while im in this red shirt and getting comments all over the place .. and you know I like it.

Some idiot when we were walking home got the ****s and starting kicking and punching bins because his friends were piking and wouldnt stay out any longer.
icon_razz.gif

Word of advice .. if you are out with Mark and he asks you if you want to have McDonalds ask to see his money first .. he amazingly realised he had no money on him when after he ordered a 3 course meal in Adelaide and who had to bail him out ?? SHOOOOOOOOTER

Hey ppl, 4 those ppl who don't know me my name is lauren robb,i'm from shellharbour bowl and i am currently seeing dayne johnson and have been for the last 2 mths or so, luv ya babe! :x
icon_biggrin.gif

Geeez sorry there Graham.....that i felt a little under the weather....after u making me consume copious amount of the good stuff...
icon_biggrin.gif

PS. Did your foot ever recover??

Cheers Big fella!

Hey my name is Matt Sofia....
i was with Sam Fisher for the last 10 months but ummm she broke up with me last night so im now single!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom