Your "marital" status at the bowl.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BrettR:
Does that mean he is staying away from you because he said you and Cam are a bad influence.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you kidding me .. Mark is definately the bad influence .. no doubts about it .. why do you think Im not rooming with him this time ? All night drinking sessions at some nice pub at Henley Beach then a trip into the city .. the man is a wildman .. all the while im in this red shirt and getting comments all over the place .. and you know I like it.

Some idiot when we were walking home got the ****s and starting kicking and punching bins because his friends were piking and wouldnt stay out any longer.
icon_razz.gif

Word of advice .. if you are out with Mark and he asks you if you want to have McDonalds ask to see his money first .. he amazingly realised he had no money on him when after he ordered a 3 course meal in Adelaide and who had to bail him out ?? SHOOOOOOOOTER

Hey ppl, 4 those ppl who don't know me my name is lauren robb,i'm from shellharbour bowl and i am currently seeing dayne johnson and have been for the last 2 mths or so, luv ya babe! :x
icon_biggrin.gif

Geeez sorry there Graham.....that i felt a little under the weather....after u making me consume copious amount of the good stuff...
icon_razz.gif
But i promised you it would be all good for the Ao....and it seems age is catching up with you
icon_razz.gif
. As for the 3 course meal at Macca's......it was cheese burger meal and an xtra cheese burger total cost of $5.25...ill make that up you with a bet on the horses!!
icon_biggrin.gif

PS. Did your foot ever recover??

Cheers Big fella!

C'mon Guys!!....surley im not a s@#t....well i dont think i am!!....hehe...its all good babe...i will do my very best to be a good boy
icon_wink.gif
best of luck to all the relationship people out there.....its not all beer and skittles...lol
icon_biggrin.gif

James...

Well if you finally ask some girls out you never know what might happen. You might not be single anymore.

Give it a try...

Yeah l'm very single too. but hey sometimes it is better wouldn't you say James?

Catch ya all later

Brad...

I meant I was dumped over 10 months and now I'm single... my ex ended it last night

sorry to hear that james

and brad! now how should i put this
GET OF UR BUTT AND ASK SUMONE OUT!
hehehe
u know i luv ya guys!
luv shellby
xoxoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

James...

Well if you finally ask some girls out you never know what might happen. You might not be single anymore.

Give it a try...

Yeah l'm very single too. but hey sometimes it is better wouldn't you say James?

Catch ya all later

Brad...

I meant I was dumped over 10 months and now I'm single... my ex ended it last night

Whats wrong with being single???

You make it sound like a pre-requisite of having to ask someone out at least once a month in order to remain a competitive bowler.

Perhaps thats why i have been bowling so bad

Catchya's

Kozzi

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa is all i can say to you stuart!!! god damn ur funny!!!!!
maybe it might help ur game stu you can only try
icon_biggrin.gif

luv shellby xoxoxoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

sorry to hear that james

and brad! now how should i put this
GET OF UR BUTT AND ASK SUMONE OUT!
hehehe
u know i luv ya guys!
luv shellby
xoxoxoxo
icon_razz.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Hey peoples....

I sorta had something going with a chik lately, but she broke it off last night on da fone.....so im single again!

And im luvin it toooooooooooo.....

(im used to being single, it happens alot to me
icon_biggrin.gif
)

Whats wrong with being single???

You make it sound like a pre-requisite of having to ask someone out at least once a month in order to remain a competitive bowler.

Perhaps thats why i have been bowling so bad

Catchya's

Kozzi

Well shellby has said that if i ask someone out it will help my bowling
icon_rolleyes.gif

I have never tried this out as generally whenever i have asked someone out it was as i liked them. However i am always open to knew ideas

So if anyone would like to help out my bowling, and be willing to let me ask them out. You can say no, as so far it hasn't mentioned that being single degrades from scores, rather it is apparent it is the mere act of "asking out". Then please let me know, as i would really like to bowl better.
icon_biggrin.gif

My eyes have been opened!!!
icon_razz.gif

Catchya's

Kozzi

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa is all i can say to you stuart!!! god damn ur funny!!!!!
maybe it might help ur game stu you can only try
icon_biggrin.gif

luv shellby xoxoxoxoxo
icon_razz.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.