Who has the best personalities?

icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif

aww fanks! theres 2 many people 2 mention so ill say dat every's kool!!! hehe

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

i would like to leave it behind me and be friends but it's a bit hard when the other person won't stop dwelling on it. Like I said before the sooner we can get along the better.

There are so many awesome people that bowl! Everyone from shellharbour, Joanne Frost, Bec Allen, kylie Marsich, Reese Leckie, Kelly Young, Shelly Astill, Adam Bennett, Kez Bennett, Lauren Rochester...There are too many to name!!

lol @ DJ

atleast i get over things and let them go
all i'd like is to be able to speak to eachother!!

Now now boys and girls....I don't want to have to seperate you two.

To be honest, I think there is a time and place to discuss things like this, and a NATIONAL forum ain't it.

Sorry, but if I wanted to see this stuff, I'd watch Days of our Lives.

Just my opinion.

i rekon that nat shelley has one of the best personalities, ive know her for awhile and i dont think ive eva seen her not be nice!

most of the bowlers i meet are cool ppl, so to those that know me, u guys r cool!!
icon_smile.gif
icon_cool.gif

Howdiz i think that becci prentice and lozza rochester have the best personalities

CyAz
icon_wink.gif

Once she lets u inside her bubble u see how cool she can really be.
Josie Avison is the madest chick eva

In more ways than 1
icon_cool.gif

androo, id watch days of our lives too but i aint up that early! lmao!!!

peace out

luko

hahaa thats cos u a lazy bum DJ!!

Plus why would u wanna watch that crap 4 n e ways?

hehe byes!
luv shellby xoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

after sharing a room with these two girls i have to say they are some of the nicest and funniest ppl i have met they are Kate Murray and Bec Waters, and in fact the whloe aust team was just great to get along with.
Later Kerry-Ann

hey shellby's Dj is never up before 2pm lol
extremely lazy hehe

and days isn't that bad lol

hey guys!

well, heaps mad peeps....

kelly young
kerri & adam bennett
bec prentice
glen
sofia
bobby
sammy
kristin
rhi
haylz
kelly z
lozz
kylie
slats
stephen
ben
ben h
matt sing

everyone is heaps cool!

too many peeps to name!

luv yas!
jess
~xox~

icon_rolleyes.gif

Hey all

i just thought im getting sick and tired of all the **** going on here i think everyone just need to chill out and if you dont like someone dont talk to them or about them (if i can do it i think everyone else can too) come on we should all be able to get along and if you can't dont bring it here for everyone to see

i didnt mean to offend anyone and sorry if i did.

Love KAZZA
icon_biggrin.gif

i agree with kazza

but i dont actually really hate no one
i think everyone is nice
but kazza is right dont brong the crap on here this is a bowling site not "lets bitch bout ****" site ok so pleaseeeee stop
icon_biggrin.gif

thanks luv ya's all
luv shellby xoxoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Ahh Shellby, hate to say it, but u bring alotta crap on here, not the bitching bit, but useless info to the rest of us that includes chatting to ur friends!!
if u wanna chat, then use MSN, ICQ or the phone not totalbowlings forum. no offence but im not the only one that hates it

Later Da Cowman

yeah i know i do but most of time (not all i know i do say alot of ****) i try an encourage alot of people cos when i started out i was told i was not gonna get very far and i know what the words of encourgament do to a persons game!
yes i do bring alot of useless **** on here but i do also have my say and half my post have been deleted so there for i dont have as many post on this forum as what it says underneath.
i do understand what u r saying so there for i am trying to cut down on the amount of post that i do on here!
anyways bye

Back
Top Bottom