Who has the best personalities?

J

Just Me

i was reading the who is the hottest post's and i thought that i would put this one in here.

personality counts, looks attract you to the person in teh first place but if you haven't got a nice personality bye bye. also i think that once you get to know someone you start to like them even if they aren't the most attractive person in the world

thanks
luv Em

Hey guys,
Yeah I too agree that looks attract you to someone but they gotta have a good personality too!
From the guys that I have seen around the bowling world and from the guys that I have even met or just spoken to I think that the NSW dudes would have to have the best personalities around and most have the good looks to go with it
icon_razz.gif
Just to name a few: Glen and Mark Loader, Michael Frazi, Shaun Cotter, Jason Belmonte, Jarrod Lean, Evan Brasting and the list goes on and on and on
icon_razz.gif

Well that's all from me
Seeyou, Lauren

Howdy all. I'd have to say 2 of the nicest ppl that I know are Kelly Young and Michelle Astill. Oh, and Nat Wallington too

see y'all at shield

Cameron
icon_biggrin.gif

hey thanks for replying

hmmm who has the best personalities i guess i had better say someone hmmmm i only really know the hobart bowlers well enough to say but i would choose ummm thinking still lol

matt crammond cos he makes me laugh so much
icon_smile.gif
plus he is a nice guy

Em

i agree with loz, most of the nsw boys have the best personalities... mark & glen l, jarrod, chris warner, belmo etc etc... and from down here in sa i would have 2 say spence! lol, funny guy and of course lauren mooneY!
icon_smile.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

luv ya xx

Well, I would have to say Kristina, Jess, KC and Allison Potter (one of the nicest people I've EVER met).

I suppose I'd better add Em in there too, because I don't wanna piss her off!!
icon_biggrin.gif
j/k

BEWARE THE RIGHT HOOK!!

yes i will definately be looking out for the personality. also i think a lot of time needs to go into the personality because that person could turn out to be a psycho.

watch out peoples.

beware the right hook king hit.

yes beware someone you think is a nice person and caring can turn out to not care at all and just be hearless

luv Em

(the right hook)

heya all
thanks cam!
yeah cameron has a great personality too
so does cameron jenkins
reese leckie
jayson griggs
nathan mcnamara
frank ruisi
glen loader
matt sofia
sylvia wilson (sorry if i spelt ur name wrong dude)
and alot more
there are so many!
n e ways
catch yas later dudes!
luv shellby
xoxoxox
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

hey all

I think even tho he doesnt bowl anymore (but still has a fair bit to do with bowling) is Gavin Hawks but there is a hell of alot more but Gav is a complete legend!!!!!

Love KAZZA
icon_biggrin.gif

yes how could i forget gavin
he's a total ****ing legend
nice guy, hilarious, good drinking partner, understaning and trustworthy

luv ya gavvy

luv Em

Ben Rankin has a great personality, he cracks me up whenever i talk to him. Im sure most peoples would agree
icon_razz.gif

Great topic Em, I personally think that when your attracted to someone, looks are a bonus but it's the personality that counts.

I know I haven't met these guys from Tassie, but I reckon they have the best personality because they constantly crack me up. In no particular order, they are: Matt Cramond, Andrew Phillips, Gav Hawkes, Adam Luko, KC, and Mark Foster.

For the guys here on the mainland, well there are many of them with great personalities, Cam J is a definate! A constant crack up every time.
icon_smile.gif
Umm, others include Ian, Daniel, Phillip, Andrew, Robert, Dane, and many others. (A lot of others not related to bowling definately have great personalities).

Well, that's it from me.

icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_cool.gif

Yo Yo YO thanx cam baby
shelby u 4got me
icon_confused.gif

Cris warner did he come from perth coz if he did w00t i know him!! hes a babe!! n has a the best personality!!
cya guys
LuV
NaTtI

Yeah Zoe i agree with ya there too. Spence has an awesome personality and is a great bloke to be around
icon_wink.gif

Also from SA with good personalities would have to be none other than Zoe herself, you're a laugh and a half girl!
icon_smile.gif

For the guys Cole-Rix and Gifford, get those two blokes together and i don't stop laughing
icon_smile.gif

Luv ya guys xoxo

sorry nat!!
yes you too dude you crack me up so much!!!
you such a funny girl!!
luv shellby
xoxoxox
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Oh thanks for the kind words there Em and Dani
icon_smile.gif
You've both got great personalities too.
Kassey Fechner and Allison Potter are another two that make me laugh too
Put it this way - anyone who can make me fall on the floor laughing constantly for 40-minutes - to the point where my ribs can't take anymore
icon_biggrin.gif
Like the day we had the projectile fight in DJ's living room - I want to hang around with.
If we can make at least one person a day crack up then the world will be a much happier place.

icon_cool.gif
SEE THOSE TIGERS WIN THE WIZARD CUP
icon_cool.gif

Geeez, how could I forget that fight?? Tiger, you were in the safest place, all crumpled up in a heap, with laughter on the floor. What was the required safety equipment? A beer carton with eye holes? Oh, and remember, don't sit in that chair!!

Back
Top Bottom