Who has the best personalities?

Hey ppls,
i'd have 2 say kylie, your right!!
the best personalities i know would be lysa harrison,sammy fisher,chris slattery,kylie marsich,brad douglass,ben robinson,leanne prenzel,kelly young,belinda green and alot of others that i have 4gotten.
cyas soon,
icon_biggrin.gif

And Lauren Robb cos shes so nice to me and peoples always!
You gotta love cool chickies like that!
icon_biggrin.gif

I would have to say some of the best personalities are, Sammy Fisher, Sheree Harris, Ben Ranken, Chris Slattery, Andrew Blisset,Keiran, & Robbie Townsend, and of courseeee Ben Robinson :p

& cant forget Glen Loader
icon_razz.gif
theres lots more but I'll be sitting here all night... Catcha's later

It is McNamara, ben that is his last name and sorry to say but he doesn't bowl for central
icon_sad.gif
i reckon he should though

And i also reckon that Ben and Nathan have great personalities.
I have a great time everytime im at bowling (shuddup reese) cos most people that i bowl with or know blah blah blah have great personalities and always make me laugh.
thanks dudes
catch most of ya's tomorrow for masters
luv shellby xoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Hey ben, man, i'm sorry, u r one of the nicest ppl i know, sorry i didn't mention u dude...
icon_sad.gif

dunno how i could've 4gotten u, of all ppl
icon_biggrin.gif

catchas at bankstown,
icon_cool.gif

i wuold have to say....in no particular order...

Matt Sofia (wot a champ), Chris Slattery, Kylie Marsich, Reese Leckie, Nathan (sorry man can't remba last name...bowls for Central, big lefty, brother curtis), Sammy Fisher, Brad Coleman + Smith, Lauren Robb

Above all i don't think there are many ppl that don't have good personalities....

C-ya

Hey u guys,

How bout we change this topic just slightly.
Instead of posting on people's personalities as friends. Let's post on people's personalities in the way that you like there personality and you would go for them.
How's that sound
hope to see some good replies

Later
Luv Em

Hey Em

Do you mean as in - "I like Beck because.... and i like Lisa because...."

icon_smile.gif
Jessika

Sowwy Jeremy!! U know I love ya too!! and youve got a great personality aswell
icon_razz.gif
its just a pitty you know who..... cant see that
icon_razz.gif
hehe just jokin.... see ya soon buddy

Most of the people that i am friends with are all out going and crazy.
Just like Reeseby Leckie, Kellby Young and Nat wallington (you are heaps funny and always make me laugh too).

I like Nathan cos he makes me laugh all the time and he is really sweet.
I suppose everyone from bowling is funny in their own way but you have to really know them well to know the real them.
Any ways betta go
Talk soon
luv shellby
xoxoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

i forgot some ppl i think

Shelly Astill, Kristin McNiell...

And i think i forgot one of my biggest bros....Adam Bennet... and his sis Kerri

All champions....

Hey Jessy_2_Messy

i don't mean i liek such and such bcos and so on

In the hottest bowlers forum people where saying that looks aren't everything and personality counts and i totally agree with this.

So post on and mention someone you like from the opposite sex or not if you don't like the opposite sex, and say you like them because of their personality and i like their personality because....
You get what i mean??? If not msg again and I'll try to explain myself more clearly
icon_smile.gif

Hey Em,
Keep on explaining hehehe, especially now since its barely 9am! Give an example maybe?

btw, do you know who I am?
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Jess

Hey Em, its Jessika like the one that lives with Gav!
icon_biggrin.gif
haha..

anyway I can't comment becuase i like dave and i AM in a relationship with him hahaha, i like him cuz he's funny and cuz we're pretty good friends, just click

so if that's what u mean then there's my answer
icon_smile.gif

Jessika

hey jess
yes you got what i meant
and i didn't know you where with dave
you go girl lol

Luv Em

Back
Top Bottom