Who has the best personalities?

My Input:

The Nicest people I know in bowling are:
Kelly Young & Michelle Astill,
icon_biggrin.gif

Beck Salter & Lisa Cook,
Gavin Hawkes, Androo Phillips, Shane Czerkasow, Adam & Kerri Bennett, Nat Shelley, of course Dave Cavanagh
icon_wink.gif
and I'm sure there's more but if i think of them i'll add them.

Its not that easy to find genuine nice people in this sport, its such a shame
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

Hehe thanks Matty, Dani, Androo... you guys aren't bad either
icon_biggrin.gif

Other people I wanna mention are Beck Salter, Gav Hawkes, Sara Hyland, Kara Bunting and Jackie Crick. Mainlanders would include Marty Smith and Nat Shelley... oh and
for pure entertainment value, you can't go past Markie Mark Foster and Cam Jenkins. lol.

hehe thanks jess man how could i foget you and kc i had a ball at the sheild dinner with you two last yr!!
hope to see both of u guys soon ey
take care luv shellby
xoxoxoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by K-C:
[Other people I wanna mention are Beck Salter, Gav Hawkes, Sara Hyland, Kara Bunting and Jackie Crick. QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol thanx Kase sorry i forgot u but i love ya and u know it

Love KAZZA
icon_biggrin.gif

forgot to mention
bowling isn't bowling without matt crammond there lol

lol

Yes...what would bowling be like, if you didn't see a chair, bin or ashtray flying thirty feet or so. Or maybe a toilet door pulled off it's hinges.....or maybe a locker that can only be opened with the jaws of life......or........
icon_biggrin.gif

Sorry Matty....Couldn't resist...lol

TO ALL THE TASMANIANS WHO POSTED ON THIS TOPIC!!!

NONE of u, and I mean NONE of u, Will ever get antything from me ever again!!!! HMMPH!!!!

icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif

And Don't try and S*CK up either as I have such a HORRIBLE personality. The DAMAGE is already done!

what makes u think we r gonna **** up, gus? we didn't mention u, cos u obviously don't have the nicest personality!!! lol
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

Anyway, my say:
is that everyone is just voting their mates and not really being that OBJECTIVE.
We need criteria if we are going to talk about personalities, at least the topic of "hottest bowlers", contained something material people could assess. he he he
icon_wink.gif

The forum should be kept for real, relevant topics and shouldn't be an oppurtunity to "**** up". I find it insincere and shallow.
Anyhow everyone knows I AM THE NICEST PERSONALITY (and the maddest you'll meet!!!)
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

Well this is a junior forum and if u don't wanna see us being insincere and shallow maybe you shouldn't come in here??

Not having a go here so don't take it the wrong way plz

Katchya
icon_smile.gif

i would have to say that one whole bowling family that have great personalities are the chown family,especially lauren. if u dont know them i suggest u get to know them cause they really are great people. lauren's so cool i love her to bits. anyway thats my two cents worth, love ya's all.
my rusty is a babe too!!!!

the best personalities in bowling from TAS is Adam Luc*** and GAV.....
I dont realy like any one else. lol

Back
Top Bottom