Who has the best personalities?

DJ,

hmmmm nice post, just like to say i know someone who always laughed at your jokes no matter how silly they were, always spent time with you, more time with just the two of you would have been nice and she always kept the love always loved you. She will never forget why you two got together in the first place she just wonders if you remember? She will never forget the small things, like the night you gave her your necklace(where is it btw) the small things were so special to her. the 6 months of **** you've had well join the club, she's had 6 months of pure hell and the saga still continues. The sooner that you two will be able to speak a sentence the happier everyone will be.

Luv Em

Shellby
your a ****ing legend too hey
icon_smile.gif
look you've even got me saying hey a lot hehehe

luv ya chicky

luv Em

Hey all i have to agree with Shelby well Most of the tassie pplz are really nice and i just love living here with em Thanks all you guys love ya's

Love KAZZA
icon_biggrin.gif

wahey struck a nerve there didnt i!

well the last actions i got from u were.. swoosh whack!! so dont expect me to be the same after that crap. anyways i wasnt referring to you so dont bring the childish nyah nyah nyah crap on here for everyone to see.. im sure they dont wanna hear or see plus respect my privacy. or r u too good for that?

p.s u loved the bottle more than me anyway lol

luko

who has the best personalities??? hmm good question, cause on some nights it really makes you wonder why you are in this game by the way some people carry on, not talking about anyone in particular so you know just stating.but with people out there like michelle astill who has never met me and has been so great to me is what makes me stay in this game, some others are : k-c(thanks for everything babe i appreciate it), em you too you have always been good to me, others are jackie crick, emma tubb sara hyland and amy furley, they all didnt know me form a bar of soap and not once were they ever bitchy or anything like that towards me, or at least they didnt show it and had the decency to be civil. i wish more ppl could be like them.
peace

Sorry Adam.....no

I promised Bonnie, my 3 year old pup that honour!! She's treated me better than most girls, and she doesn't bitch or moan, or answer back!!
icon_biggrin.gif

If only most girls could be trained with a rolled up newspaper!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

WWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYY??????!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

*sniff*

luko

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jaayson:
others are jackie crick, emma tubb sara hyland and amy furley, they all didnt know me form a bar of soap and not once were they ever bitchy or anything like that towards me<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok I dont see my name LOL
Nah man Just joking its all good (i'm a B*TCH)

Love KAZZA
icon_biggrin.gif

hmmmmm lol
no nerve struck
your privacy??? lmfao thats a joke what about mine? you have no respect for mine you've proved that.

the bottle, whatever you reckon if neone loved something more than the other person it was you with yourself!!

childish i'm not being childish i'm the one who's willing to talk to you get this shti sorted out and your the immature 23 yr old whou can't even talk about it and makes up bull**** then yells at me for doing it when you've just made up bull****!!!

like you care or ever cared

Come on guys!
You both are heaps nice and everything but cant you just leave it behinde ya's?
i mean i know i dont know you that well but you both make me laugh till i cry and everyone says you are both heaps mad.
Cant ya's be friends???
PLEASE!!!!
luv ya both
luv shellby xoxoxoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

sorry kaz i had to cut my last post short, of course you have been great to me, some of the guys have been androo phillips, dave cavanaugh, dan bunting, matty crammond aka mr methane lol, paul oakley, adam and paul luko, denis eastly, simon gourlay.
thats my speel about the guys
peace

Why does no one like me? i'm a nice guy arent i? i forgive anyone who has never heard of me.

I think i will go off to a corner and cry, ....... sniff sniff whimper whimper slowly fades out to small droplets falling on cold hard unforgiving floor, as the boy lies in a heap on the floor his mind wanderes through the lonly life he will live now that he was not mentioned by n e 1 ever, again anyone whoo has never heard of me i am soory for the pain.

just trying to get a sympathy vote is all.

well this one guy from auckland, new zealand. he's a pretty good guy, and a pretty good mate of mine. i think he's a legend and he's a hit with the girls too.

I would have to say Jeremy Shipp has to one of the funnyest guys he makes me laugh heaps ey.

See i didn't embaress you very much did i?????
hehehe
luv shellby xoxoxox
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Shell i'd have 2 agree with u there!!!
J e Z z A ! is heaps cool...he makes me laugh heaps too!!! and also brad douglass, stephen cowland, jess mcginty, brad smith, kristin, michael mcdonald, rhiannon john, kelly zelvis, hayli mazzoni, lauren robb, adam bennett are also heaps cool pplz but i cant 4get my bestfriend kez
icon_biggrin.gif

and sorry if i 4got anyone!!!!
kells xoxox

Back
Top Bottom