Which team will win the AMF Junior Shield

the bert: if u haven't noticed that the people writing the posts saying that the all stars team will be made up of keon park bowlers are themselves in the team. lol.
I also believe keon park will win, but i know that there will be a very good fight for second between sunshine and chadstone. But there will be a huge surprise to everyone who else will finish higher than expected.....

The people that are naming the ALLSTARS are just going on previous years...

The AllStars for the girls from the last 2 years have comprised Carly and Tracey and both years in the top 2 spots. In 2001 they had 3 bowlers in the AllStars for the boys and 2 last year...

Tonx... who do you think will make ALLSTARS??

Lotus, i don't doubt for a second that u and tracey will make it. and i wasn't stating that i disbelieved the lists that were posted. lol. definately jimmy bowles, craig and simon should make it, that goes without saying. but after that, it is anybodies claim

If luke pocock can find a consistent shot he will get in, same as chris castle who made top qualifier last year. (although he has also had a few shockers, lol) I am a chance, without trying to sound vain, and parlby is also a high scorer, also alexander romeo can shoot well on his day. and of course we can't forget chris benson

In my opinion it is whoever gets the line spot on, and carries well throughout the day, which is the same as just about every other tournament. :twisted:

Keon Park will continue winning, because their league numbers are around 1500 i think, and the next centre is Boronia with around 1200.

So that is the reason why they are so good, because they have a much better chance of having good bowlers with the higher league numbers.

Good luck to all bowlers participating this weekend.

I'm sure it will be a great weekend so I hope everyone has fun!

GO all the girls that are in it that i like lots!
this includes my girl carly. Then there is my friend jess r. Then there is my other friend Tracey. And Craig and anyone i missed out.
love ya's mmmwah

debra xoxox
have fun for me!!!!!!!!!

i would like to wish everyone high scores, and good luck for tomorro. and GO NORTHCOTE

Back
Top Bottom