AMF Junior Shield 2006

na we will post them when it is completed cause we dont want people thinking bout it 2 much so someone will put them up at the comp[letion of the tornament

Ey all,
I would like 2 say well done 2 everyone that bowled this wkend. It was a great wkend n i hope u all had alot of fun.
Well done 2 Boronia 4 winnin the boyz n over all n well done 2 the Keon Park girls 4 bringin the shield home 4 the 6th yr in a row. Well done girlz.
Well done 2 Barry, Matt, Bec, Caz, Alicia n Chloe 4 makin all stars. Well bowled guyz.
Go Parkers 4 doin it again. See u all soon.

Tim me mate dont worri 2 much we still love u :p

hey wat a weekend was the best shield i have eva bowled in well first thanx to the friends and family that stayed in that sticking hot bowling center all day and to the coaches and managers u are the back bone off all the teams to the bowlers for all putting in 110% and not giving up and most of all to my team mates it was a great way to finish my junoirs with u 6 guys

GO BORONIA

so can anyone from amf put up full results when u get them sent to ya cause i dont think any of us saw full results afta the presentations

Hi everyone, I will have the Shield Results up in the next couple of hours, as there was an amendment to the original results I received yesterday.

Regards,
Patrick Birtig

Congratulations on the Boronia teams victory. There is a very strong Junior outfit at Boronia - well done guys.

Special congratulations to Bec & Matt Whiting on their achievements. Go fish!!! and Kirsten Field - great bowling!!!

Cheers

congrats to the boronia boys and girls
also to keon park girls
well done to dandy boys & girls great effort
team.
congrats to barry for making all stars
josh

Back
Top Bottom