AMF Junior Shield 2006

oh damn that is such a shame i was really hopeing u would be there shield isnt shield without u there lol

lol yeah alright i am just trying to cause **** lol anywho i wanan know who peeps think would win the shield if there team didnt can we do that peeps

Who r pplz picks for all stars?

Teams are always better then individuals. Who cares who makes all stars!!
Those who bowl with making all stars as their main objective should bowl something else!

I won't be there to watch this year as I'm going to bowl in Canberra. Will be interesting to hear what the standard is like compared to when I was a junior.

Based on what the teams that have been posted on here, (and other teams I know)....

Girls:
1. Sunshine
2. Keon Park
3. The Rest

Boys:
1. Boronia
2. Gap
3. The Rest

Hi all.
My picz for all starz in no order;

GIRLZ:
Alicia Garioch
Bec Whiting
Caroline Chang
Chloe Pearson
Jess Lawrence

BOYZ:
Stefan Barlett
Ash Stace
Nick Williamson
Nathan Parlby
Either:
Ross O'Neill-Hall
or
Matt Whiting

well for sure my would be

boys:
boronia
chaddy
northcote

girls:
boronia
keon park
chaddy

but this is only amf shield there is goldpin shield on before this and for all those who wanna see some great country bowlers as long as the couple of melbourne alleys involed come to narree warren bowl on the weekend of the 19th of october

bec we aint aloud to comment stuff on this forum lol we are in lockdown bloddy hell
Hi all.
Who said u arnt aloud 2 comment on this Matt?
Everyone is aloud 2 write wat eva they wont. Ppl cant stop u.
Good luck at shield Matt hope u bowl well.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Hey so Junior Shield is getting closer......is everyone excited about it? Getting their throats warmed up and ready to cheer their little hearts out?? lol
Meaghan xx

And the count down begins:p....not to far away ppl...YAY gonna be a awesome weekend with the AMF centers.....i wonder which teams gonna be cheering .....lets make this junior shield a loud one:p

Back
Top Bottom