Dunn Shield

Finchy

Just wondering if people would like to post their respective Dunn Shield teams on here once they are finalised. I know some centres have named their teams already, whereas some have not even started their qualifying yet.

Also - I heard a rumour that AMF are looking at standardising the shirts this year and that they are going to order the shirts for all the centres.... has anyone else heard anything about this???
icon_confused.gif

Just wondering if people would like to post their respective Dunn Shield teams on here once they are finalised. I know some centres have named their teams already, whereas some have not even started their qualifying yet.

Also - I heard a rumour that AMF are looking at standardising the shirts this year and that they are going to order the shirts for all the centres.... has anyone else heard anything about this???
icon_confused.gif

Come on guys - I know that Keon Park, Highpoint and Moorabbin have finalised their teams, how about some team recognition???

Come on guys - I know that Keon Park, Highpoint and Moorabbin have finalised their teams, how about some team recognition???

Keon Park Shield Dunn Shield Team

Hi peoples the Keon Park team is as follows:

Ladies:
Sharon Iacono (captain)
Sue Raphael
Lisa Notman
Narelle Baker
Sue McKay
Jessica Dzioba
Kellie Osterlund

Mens:
Paul Madden (captain)
Rodney Kerrison
Trevor Sullivan
Michael Hill
Andrew Wherens
Colin Mckay
Wayne Burton (Luke is no longer able to bowl)

I'd like to wish all centres the best of luck, hope it's a good weekend for every1!! Cya all there and GO PARKERS!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Chadstone Dunn Shield Team

Sorry finchy ,
Chaddy have to have a 2nd rolloff for the ladies team and this is on Sunday . At this stage we only have 1 other lady that is try to make the team .I will post the team after the roll off on Sunday

Chadstone Dunn Shield Team

Sorry finchy ,
Chaddy have to have a 2nd rolloff for the ladies team and this is on Sunday . At this stage we only have 1 other lady that is try to make the team .I will post the team after the roll off on Sunday

sorry finchy ringwood has yet to have there rolloff
and soon as we do i will post the teams.

hey pplz hows all
Sunshines team got finalized on the weekend.
Mens Team consists of :-
Stevan Malina
Ralph Harford
Allan Bamford
Kelvin Mueller
Carl Barbara
Chris Benson
Paul Lawton

Womens Team consists of :-
Tracey Walker
Jane Finch
Sharon Benson
Julie Giordmania
Kelly Gravestocks
Lee Bowen
and the last position is either
Robyn Gray or Sheena Campbell
can u help out on this on JANE???

Sheena qualified ahead of Robyn as at Saturday evening but I don't know if Robyn bowled again on Sunday to try and requalify. Will know for sure on Wednesday night.

Well Robyn bowled on Sunday in the 2:30pm squad and Robyn beat Sheena's score by 11 pins but Sheena was on the lanes ready to bowl the last squad but i had to leave before the end of it so i am not too sure if Sheena reclaimed her spot.

Final women's team for Sunshine

And the spot goes to ....... Sheena. Well done to Robyn and Sheena both for their tryouts, it was definitely a hard fought thing.

I think that Lauren will be posting Moorabbin's team for us in the next day or so.

How about Dandenong? I think they have definitely decided their teams because I heard a rumour that they are very strong....

Hello all

Moorabbin has finished their trials and the teams are:

Mac Stewart (C)
Paul Reus
Shane Fitzgerald
Russell Gunn
Ross Ward
Mike Smith
Michael Allen

Lorraine Punton (C)
Kerry Gravestocks
Lisa Harding
Lynda Adamson
Debbie Horton
Rebecca Robinson
Jenny Napper

Hopefully the boys will give Dandy a run for their money this year and the girls will continue on from last year. Could be an interesting showdown between Mac and Trotts...

Best of luck to everyone!

Love Lolly

Northcote

Northcote had their roll off on Sunday, the teams are as follows:-

Mens
Quentin Spry (captain)
Brendan Hanton
Brad Whitehouse
Andre David
Greg Hebbard
Danny Gibson
Luke T (I think it's Trevaskis - my source was a bit vague)

Womens
Carolynn Lingard (captain)
Tanya Cunningham
Monique Stute
Dorreen Webster
Liz Halliday
Tracey Silva
Val Porteous

Just a question, is that Brad Whitehouse...a guy with glasses etc.....used to bowl as a junior, For memory he got Red carded during the 1991 Junior AO....while siting in 2nd......

Mark Foster

Yeah bboy thats the right guy. He still has quiet a temper when things dont seem to be going his way.

Back
Top Bottom