Dunn Shield 2010 Teams

Sumo

As in previous years, I will open and maintain a thread to keep track of the Dunn Shield teams. Please add your centre's teams, both Male and Female, to the thread. They will be added to an Excel sheet, so all the teams are in one place.
Frankston's team will be up this week.
Also, if the team member has a TotalBowling username, please include it for the list. Might help with the friendly(?) banter.

Sumo ;)

Frankston's Teams are now finalised. Will attach an excel file when some more teams are added.
Womens Rebecca Robinson (Becca), Jeannie Walpole, Debbie Martin, Donna Corbett, Friedrika Knights, Chris Chidlow, Donna Curran and Jeannie Haig (res)
Mens Russell Gunn (Gunny), Ross Ward (Rosco), Peter Wills (Sumo), Mick Carlsson (Renta), Shane Van Harten, Frank Bell (Frankie Four Fingers), Mark Potts (Pottsy) and Andy Craig (res)

Sumo

Question how many games needed to qualify by what date and can the amount of games be in two different leagues at same centre?

I should know after last year:rolleyes: i think its 30 games by June 30 main question is 2 different leagues to add up to 30 games

Cheers

Question how many games needed to qualify by what date and can the amount of games be in two different leagues at same centre?

I should know after last year:rolleyes: i think its 30 games by June 30 main question is 2 different leagues to add up to 30 games

Cheers
Just tell them you were on maternity leave Gaz :roflmao:
Alex

DUNN SHIELD TEAM FOR BORONIA 2010

LADIES TEAM

Kirsten Field
Emily Robertson (Team Captain)
Aimee Robinson
Lee Booth
Kristi Godfrey
Lorraine Punton
Carol Pruysers
Marian Campbell (res)

MENS TEAM

Steve Eeles
Andrew Thorpe (Team Captain)
Paul Robinson
Scott Fulton
Darren Bianchi
Ian Strahan
Robert Eeles
Doug Bosman (res)

Congratulations to all bowlers that made the team for 2010 Dunn Shield

Sunshine Dunn Shield Team 2010 (and last year for Sunshine.. :( )
MEN

Chris Benson
Daniel Brown
Michael Carlile
Ralph Harford (Capt)
Andrew Mead
Shane Minehan
Craig O'Toole

Res: Ondrej Hedi
Mgr: Peter Rosenthal

WOMEN

Sarah Benson (Capt)
Sharon Benson
Lee Bowen
Lynda Brown-Hendy
Jane Finch
Margie Lee
Marisha Virtue

Res: Karen Weston
Mgr: Julie Giordmaina

Congratulations to all that made the team for Sunshine's final appearance in Dunn Shield....

MEN

Chris Benson
Daniel Brown
Michael Carlile
Ralph Harford (Capt)
Andrew Mead
Shane Minehan
Craig O'Toole

WOMEN

Sarah Benson (Capt)
Sharon Benson
Lee Bowen
Lynda Brown-Hendy
Jane Finch
Margie Lee
Marisha Virtue

Congratulations to all that made the team for Sunshine's final appearance in Dunn Shield....

Congratulations to Daniel Brown and Craig O'Toole for making the Sunshine team.

Watergardens I believe is opening by the end of this month, and Sunshine is closing after East Coast has been run and won. Which means that it will actually be closed before Dunn Shield happens, that's going to be a bit odd..

MEN

Chris Benson
Daniel Brown
Michael Carlile
Ralph Harford (Capt)
Andrew Mead
Shane Minehan
Craig O'Toole

WOMEN

Sarah Benson (Capt)
Sharon Benson
Lee Bowen
Lynda Brown-Hendy
Jane Finch
Margie Lee
Marisha Virtue

I know this is late, sorry! But i would like to congratulate Turtle (Shane) on bowling a perfect 300 game during the roll off.

And Reserve for the ladies is now Julie Giordmania / Manager.

The only way your going to finish higher is if you bring a cherry picker with ya !!!

You did say BET lets work it out on the day !!! Blue velvet !!

On the day is a good idea, at your age you'd never remember if we worked it out now.

Back
Top Bottom