Which team will win the AMF Junior Shield

Lotus

Lotus
Hi everyone,

Just wondering who every one thinks will win Junior Shield??

My bet is on Keon Park again. :D :D :D

What is everyone elses thoughts??

Overall VIEW....

This year its going to be different because Keon Park will not be as strong as it was 2 years ago.

I think Sunshine have what it takes to take the Shield this year because Keon Park have lost their flame.

Second place however will be a different story because it will be a close one mabe between an up and comming bowling centre (not mentioned) and Keon Park.

It will be interesting to see the outcome and other peoples opinions on the subject since the Junior Shield is creeping closer and closer.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:D :D :roll:

I think Keon Park still have their flame..
I don't think I need to give an example of how good they are...
Just look at who is in the team...

I don't doubt that they will win 3 in a row...

You can keep thinking Sunshine have what it takes, but when you wake up from that dream you will see that the talent lies at Keon Park...

Who is even in the Sunshine team??

"Sunshine's gonna win, Sunshine's gonna win"....

Is that as we ever hear????

Last year everyone at Keon Park was told by you people from Sunshine how much you were going to beat us by... (You did a great job at Knox running second!!!)

The top bowlers at Keon Park from last year are still there and they are bigger and better then last year and with the new additions to the team this year, the teams are STONGER then last year....

Plus, 5 members of the team know Forest Hill lanes as well as anybody out there... after all they were the ones representing Victoria in President's Shield

And as for "I think Sunshine have what it takes to take the Shield this year because Keon Park have lost their flame".... i think its time you wake up and face reality....We will take on all challenges with a flame burning so strong you will run away scared

How about posting the teams for Keon Park and Sunshine so we actually have a chance to decide for ourselves who is better!!

Proud to announce!!! the keon park team for 2003!!

For the girls we have-
Carly Allen (Captain)
Tracey Madden
Jessica Ryan
Jessica Lawrence
Melissa Iacono
Tiffany Murphy
Amy Farrell

note- in other words- the same as last yr! lol.. and wat can i say.. we've only improved!

And for the boys we have-
Craig Ryan (Captain)
James Bowles
Simon Hocking
Alexander Romeo
Mattew Kolcheric (i dont know ur last name sorry!!)
Drew (Just the same as matt!)
Christian Page

These guys can all bowl-- n sure have 'flame'!! lol
just keep saying we've lost it like last yr guys- ur only pumpin us up more!
see ya's there
jess xoxox

p.s. gotta question. How are we not as strong as 2 years ago? I remember a lot of what was said about the bowlers we had two years ago.. not to blame considering who they were. But we proved that they weren't what brought us home, we still did it without them last year. And i'm sure we can do it again

Ohhhhh My bet goes to Keon Park!!!!!!!!
Go Jess and Craig! Love ya's MWAH
Kara
p.s (does this prove anything Craig?)

well sunshine or the others still havent posted there teams but with carly, jess l and amy i think keon r going to b hard to beat.........miss u guys

Well i thought it was bout time i put my 20 cents worth in.

I believe most of u involved in Junior Shield know who i am and know that i am involved in the Sunshine team in some way shape or form. Sometimes things get taken way out of proportion.

Firstly All Star, I would like to thank u for your support towards our team over the past 2 years (yes i remember u were backing us last year too). But i have to ask WHO ARE YOU??? I am serious here. I have know idea who u are or if ur involved in our team or what??? Tell us all who u are so then we all know your identity. Do you know even know who we got or what???

Now a few of you out there want to know who is in our team. Well being manager for the boys team .... i am not going to do that :p

What i will say but. Our team is a completly different and very young team. Our boys team has only one bowler with any junior shield experience (and that was only as a reserve). So i am not making any bets or statements saying that WE ARE GONNA win!!! All i expect of my guys is to go out there and give 150% and enjoy themselves and stick together as a team. I think this is how all teams should approach these representative team events.
Our girls team is also very young and only have 3 - 4 bowlers who have shield experience.

So to say we will win is not very accurate. We will go out there and bowl as a team and take what we get. If we win a few games and do well as a team then we will accept that. If we lose every game we will accept that as well and build our team up and get back up there in future years.

In final i am looking forward to being my crazy self in 6 weeks time and cant wait to see you all again as i know we all look forward to this event.
Cant wait catch ya's all soon and i hope you all take plenty of panadol coz i wont be shutting up all weekend! Same with Dunn Shield in 2 weeks time!

See ya
Kelvin

It appears you have a good head on your shoulders Kelvin.

Best of luck for the weekend of Junior Shield...

But I believe it will be you needing ear plugs lol

Wait til you hear some of the new chants that Keon Park have!!

I'm definately looking forward to bowling... it's going to be a blast.

Nah trust me.
I have been around Junior and Dunn Shield for too long now. I wont need any ear plugs.
Maybe if u can donate me a couple packets of soothers or something coz my throat will be killing me by game 3 COZ I JUST WONT SHUT UP LOL!!!! :lol: (and trust me people have tried to shut me up)
Theres an idea
I will go to Allens Confectionary and try and get sponsorship LOL!
Catch
Muels

GO PARKERS! They will collect the double this year, and hopefully the girls can do wat the ladies couldn't

hey all,
so wwho does everyone thinks going to be in the top 5 bowlers for the weekend

p.s

:lol: 'GO CHADDY' :lol:

I think the top 5 bowlers, in no particular order

Girls, (In no particular order)
Jessica Ryan
Carly Allen
Tracey Madden
Kimberly Johnston
Kristie Godfrey

Guys
Craig Ryan
James Bowles
Chris Benson
Simon Hocking
???

What are everyone elses thoughts??

hey all,
the top 5 in both division
in (NO PARTICULAR ORDER)
Tracey Madden
Carly Allen
Pam Collard (i think thats how u spell it)
Jess Ryan
Kim Johnston

boys
hhhmm im lost already
Craig Ryan
James Bowles
Simon Hocking
Chris Benson
im with Carly ????

Tracey Madden..

I think I know another bowler who I think will make the All Stars and thats.. Nathan Parlby. (I would say Shaun too, but he's not bowling... :-( )

Nathan' s been bowling great lately.

I'm still convinced if your last name is Parlby.. you get more strikes!!

Yeah looking at what most people have said about the all stars team it looks like keon park is the favorite to win. :lol:

GO PARKERS!!!!!!

From THE BERT!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom