AMF Junior Shield 2006

yeah that is true but maybe mostr the bowlers that are bowling didnt have time to go to dunn shield so we havnt seen them

Ey all,
Well with junior shield this week end.
I would like to wish everyone bowling the best of luck n high scoring.
Best of luck 2 the parker girls. Let Alicia lead u n hopfully bring the shield home for the 6th yr in a row.

Good luck n see u all on staurday

I would like to wish all juniors the best of luck this weekend.
Have fun and Enjoy it.

I would especially like to wish the Forest Hill Juniors the best of Luck and good scoring for the weekend. Kick ass

Frosty:rolleyes:
Proud member of the Forest Hill Shield Team 2002,2003,2004,2005,2006
Manager/Coach Forest Hill Boys Junior Shield Team 2002,2003,2004

Good Words Frotsy well done in 03-04 on manager hehe.
I would like to wish my Boys and Girls good luck bowl the best you can't never stop trying. I wish i could be there but i can't again which is a shame but i'm sure Ryan has helped alot over the last few month well done.

Proud Member of Forest Hill Junior Shield 03-04
Good Luck to everyone

PS Go Nartasha - Flick - Caz - Josh Morel and Brendan Murphy good luck and high scoring.

Chris

Hi Guys,
just wanna say good luck to the Sunshine guys and girls.. Jess, Chloe you guys will kill it number 1 & 2 all stars right there.. Jase, Jamie, and James you guys will bowl great also and lead Sunshine to victory just like the adults :).. good luck and have fun..
Cheers
Trace
p.s Chris you cant say good luck to Flick she aint bowlin.. ;)

Sorri to burst ur bubble Chris but im not bowlin this yr.
Good luck 2 evryone bowlin this wkend.
Good luck 2 keon park. U guys will all bowl well. N hopfully bring the shield home again.
Good luck 2 all n see u all on the wkend.

I would like to wish my Boys and Girls good luck bowl the best you can't never stop trying. I wish i could be there but i can't again which is a shame but i'm sure Ryan has helped alot over the last few month well done.

Chris

hey Chris, thanks for the luck, looks like we may need it -- my back is fcked up ='( ... hope u hav a good time this weekend tho!:D ;)

luv mary

Ey Aunty Kerry,
Cant wait 2 see u n Uncle Jim on the wkend.
Pam isnt comin witch is a good thin. But it would b good.
Good luck dandy boys, bowl well.
Ross the best of luck n i love u heaps.
Good luck parker girls.
Let Alicia lead u n hopfuly bring home the shield 4 the 6th yr in a row.
Good luck all n see u on the wkend

hey Chris, thanks for the luck, looks like we may need it -- my back is fcked up ='( ... hope u hav a good time this weekend tho!:D ;)
luv mary
Hey mary i hope your back is fine by tomorrow......Good luck all Forest Hill bowlers.....scream your loudest
See all the bowlers and hangers on....lol....there
Good luck
Meaghan xx

GO PARKERS. PARKERS PARKERS PARKERS.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL THIS WEEKEND.

CHAZ

luv mary
You don't need luck Mary... just use your Arm. Doh i mean Charm. Go EM ;)
Kick ass Forest Hill and nice to see Aunty Kerry here at Totalbowling :cool:
Alex :D
Ps Tell Uncle Jim,i will buy him a Jimmy :p

thanks meaghan! will cya bright n early at 8am =( ...im usualy jst gettin to bed at that time...so its gonna b a test 2moro!

good luck to my other forest hillians! ...we'l b branded the loudest 2moro instead of champs my luvlies, il make sure of it! ;)

good luck to everyone else even tho i dont know youse...

alex...be quiet, my other half has other ideas for the use of my hand that nite im sure...so i gotta conserve energy...ther4 relyin on luck

GO PARKERS!!!
unfortunately i've got cricket all day so i won't be able to make it tomorrow :( i'll have to yell extra loud on sunday
see u all then kiddos
good luck and high scoring to everybody
GO PARKERS!!!

Back
Top Bottom