Rachuig 2007

Oh no, Stacey's on my home computer.

I always let you beat me dear. There's nothing like a good beating from your wife!

I can't disagree with you Stace.!

I still see no response from TBA SA if it is all possible with their skills to be up front on the rachuig forms of EXACTLY what's required.
Are there going to be any changes that might help get some bowlers back to the game.

Plus what-ever.

Don't be shy, PM me if you have to.

I would like to see you you all call a Special Meeting to thrash out rachuig.
And if those people I do know that are saying things about me behind my back, say it to me personally.
This is not about me it's about the Rachuig Team.

Cheers

Tony

STACEY! Great to hear from you, hope all is well!

I am just wondering if Danielle has been gagged or something because it would be nice to find out what went down...

It's up to Danielle if she want's to post what happened.

All I'm interested in is, is there any action or discussion with all new and old going to happen.

I am hopedfully that a open meeting (as it should be) will be set as per Chin Post.

Cheers

Tony

They could always post the minutes of the meeting as there is so much interest in this topic ??????

For all those interested, i feel from a bowling point of view things went well... I was assured the issues would be addressed.. I havent posted because i feel that it wasnt necessary.. i appreciate everyone's support especially those who PM me and sent me emails.. you know who u are....

But then there are those whom are congratulating me for what im doing and are happy to post on here or say whatever in private, but when push comes to shove you dont have an opinion.... I told those,who i felt should know,what happened.. not those agreeing but running away sh!t scared when asked by TBA themselves. I'm happy to risk my reputation and bowling for this state to stand up for what i believe, i just hope that WHEN this discussion with TBA comes around, peope are going to speak up... grow some balls.. otherwise i have wasted my time!!

Danielle

Thanks for that Danielle, I hope to that it will be a open meeting.
I know it will happen one way or another, I too hope we see awide spread of bowlers both old and new.

cheers
Tony

As much as i don't want to do this... Here is something i found in the paper today...
London: For many years, we have been warned of the health dangers associated with alcohol. Now there is more cheering news from a different set of scientists. Their research has shown that a glass of ber is far better at rehydrating the body after exercise than water. Researches suspect that the sugars, salts and bubbles in a pint may help people absorb fluids more quickly.

there is more i just cant be stuffed typing it...

No wonder the seniors do so well.

Im all for training now.

Limited to 1 beer per game of course.

Explains why some off my best bowling that I cant remember was down pissed.

As much as i don't want to do this... Here is something i found in the paper today...
London: For many years, we have been warned of the health dangers associated with alcohol. Now there is more cheering news from a different set of scientists. Their research has shown that a glass of ber is far better at rehydrating the body after exercise than water. Researches suspect that the sugars, salts and bubbles in a pint may help people absorb fluids more quickly.
there is more i just cant be stuffed typing it...

Alex - Can you give us a link please ?
Thanks.

I look forward to the meeting as well! Maybe if people had issues however, these could have been bought up in a more appropriate manner?? I'm sure people know the email address of our State Manager and if you dont then visit http://www.tenpin.org.au/SA/

Anyway hopefully this will be a constructive meeting like Bmann said, otherwise we (from both sides) are wasting our time.

When you say wasting our time Dion, who's do you mean.

The meeting hopefully will be "OPEN" and constructive. Hopefully some of the younger inexperienced ones like yourself will be there also to put their 2 cents worth in. Might even learn something.

A meeting is in the process of happening, just waiting on your mother to let me know a time and date and venue (cross roads maybe) so I can post for all to attend.

cheers

Tony

When you say wasting our time Dion, who's do you mean.
The meeting hopefully will be "OPEN" and constructive. Hopefully some of the younger inexperienced ones like yourself will be there also to put their 2 cents worth in. Might even learn something.
A meeting is in the process of happening, just waiting on your mother to let me know a time and date and venue (cross roads maybe) so I can post for all to attend.
cheers
Tony

Tony as Dion said:
Anyway hopefully this will be a constructive meeting like Bmann said, otherwise we (from both sides) are wasting our time.

Good to see see you still post brenton!

Everyones worried about how contructive this meeting will be.

Paranioa is so bad on this site, everyone worried.

I don't think everyone going to act and carry on like pork chops at the meeting, unlike some who do out on the lanes when there bowling bad!

Cheers

Tony

Dion, Brenton,

It is unfortunate that it has come to having it plastered all over Totalbowling for all to see.

But, some people have been voicing there opinions/concerns to managers & coaches for a least 2 years now about how to stem the mediocre performances, with no result or hope of a change in sight. If this is the only way to get something positive happening, so be it.

Peoples views on what is positive and what is negative seem to differ.

If you are happy with the direction Rachuig is heading, you have your chance to voice that opinion at the meeting (rationally). As people who are unhappy with the results of the last 5 years & the direction Rachuig is heading have there chance to voice there opinion (rationally).

The reason for this meeting is so that everybody can voice there opinion (rationally & constructively as some of us have already stated, if that is possible for some, the jury is still out on that 1) & hopefully get rachuig heading in the right direction.

If the meeting results in some form of change that people feel is needed to improve S.A.'s chances in the future, what are you afraid of. That you will have to actually fight for a postion in the team.

If you cant come to the meeting with an open mind & discuss the possibility that a change may be required if that is what the majority feel then it's probably best that those people dont attend the meeting.

I find it funny that the 2 people most opposed to any change from there posts are somebody that has retired from Rachuig and somebody that will not be available for S.A. next year. ???????????

Rob C.

Suck it up.

Who said I was opposed to change?? I have a few opinions myself that I would like to express that involve change so I don't know where you've got that idea from!!

Dion

Opposed to change might of been the wrong wording.

Seems to be the impression put across by the posts from you & Brenton that you appear to be happy with the direction Rachuig has been/is heading in the past & future.

People have left this alone for the last week waiting for Lyn's response to Tony's request for a meeting.

Why crank people up again. Getting bored.

Back
Top Bottom