Rachuig S.A.

Maybe they need to take it further like to the Australian sports commission, or where eva they appeal, for failing to make olympic teams etc........that would be interesting to say the least!

Mark Foster
icon_smile.gif

Yes I agree, I think that it is very unprofessional having a committee meeting in the middle of proceedings. I for one would be extremely annoyed if I was there on the day qualifying and was on a Good game which was interupted or was interupted between games which ever the case may be.

Also, I may not know the whole story with what happened in the Rachuig trials but I think that those who are bowling in a competition and either dislike one another or just don't get along in some way shape or form should try there best to leave there personal feelings at home and just get on with the game at hand. The game can do without fighting amongst players whilst competing against one antoher.
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif

I have just removed a post made by an anonymous person, making personal remarks towards a member of the S.A. rachuig team.

I have read thoroughly through this topic, and see no *personal* attacks towards someones appearance, or anything of the like. However, the post I removed did.

I am deeply concerned that people must revert to such stupid measures to express their dislike towards people. If you continue to do this, we have the measures to get your IP address (personal identification number given when you get on the internet), and we can pursue the matter further.

So we ask that you be careful what you say. You are more than welcome to post about the events of the trials, but do not take personal shots at people, thats just damn right immature.

Back
Top Bottom